Pickle's Advanced Crafting | Placeable Tables, Sleek UI, and Immersive Features

More Information & Scripts can be found here!

Preview

What is this?

This is a sleek and modern take on a crafting system, and has tons of features!
Not only will this completely revamp your crafting experience, this will introduce limitless opportunities for roleplay! (See the video for a great example of this).

Features

• Placeable crafting tables, and permanent tables through the config.
  • View your craftable items as props!
  • Crafting Queue.
  • Sleek and Modern UI.
  • Third-eye Support.
  • Add & Remove Tables through exports.
  • Cooking System (Fires & Explosions are configurable per item when over-cooked!).
  • XP Support & Rewards (Uses Pickle's XP System by default, but you can change it to yours in the bridge).
  • XP is category based, not just one "Crafting XP" category, which is great for learning certain skills!
  • Blueprints, Learn how to craft new items by using blueprint items!
  • Item metadata generation, great for adding serial numbers to items. (Must meet metadata requirements)
  • View and Steal other player's crafted items from their table (configurable).
  • Perform custom actions before crafting / putting an item into queue.
  • Customize crafting success rate for recipes.
  • Individual Parts can be set to not remove when crafting.
  • And more!

Requirements

• ESX (1.1+) / QBCore, or code your own bridge to work with your framework. (the bridge is fully accessible!)
  • Ox Lib (Required, Works anywhere).

Optional XP Support

Use my free XP system below, or port to another one inside of the bridge!

Optional Metadata Support

This is not required to use the script, however enables you to generate items with metadata.

• QBCore
  • Ox Inventory
  • ESX (Only if your inventory provider allows metadata to be set through "xPlayer.addInventoryItem".

Installation

ensure pickle_crafting after ox_lib & pickle_xp (if using it).

Go to the "_INSTALL" folder.

Add the items & images.

Run the SQL file.

Restart the server.

Need Support?

Click here!

Ready to download?

Escrow Subscription Pack (Advanced Crafting, Electrician, Construction, and more for only $19.99/mo):

https://store.picklemods.com/category/subscriptions

Escrow Version ($29.99):

https://store.picklemods.com/package/5659224

Source Code Version ($89.99):

https://store.picklemods.com/package/5659227

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~2000
Requirements Ox Lib
Support Yes
12 Likes

HOT! coolest crafting system ive ever seen :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Just what I needed :orange_heart:, my server is all about crafting so I was so hyped about this release, watching all the previews, because I know your work is quality.

1 Like

I appreciate you saying that, thank you very much!

Another top class script. Nothing but the best from pickle :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Another great release!

1 Like

awesome but i have small suggestion add level system for each item/weapon

You can already do this!

Use the below example to add XP to anything you want.

xp = {name = "item", level = 5}
rewards = {
     {type = "xp" name = "item", amount = 1000} -- Reward 1000 XP under Item's XP Category.
}
1 Like

Fire :fire:

1 Like

Please mind the 12 hour rule between release topics next time.

Yes my apologies, I had a release that was a free one that is a dependency of this.

Thank you for letting me know!

great script like always love ur development!

1 Like

wooow man its hot one bro

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words!

NEW UPDATE v1.1.0

- Added .remove property (default: false) to parts to make them required, but not removed when crafting.

- Added .chance property (default: 100) to recipes to add success rates to crafting, if failed, you lose the parts you crafted and get no reward.

- Fixed issues with QBCore issues with Ox Inventory.

Redownload this resource through keymaster to receive this update.

Insane script

1 Like

follow up from day one of purchase, this script got more features and the creator walked me through how to use them. I have set up every prop to work in the config. 10/10 on this. Thanks for making this dude

1 Like

Another Awesome Release, i waited long for this. Thank you for your high quality & Clean Scripts. <3

1 Like

Advanced Crafting: Cooking Update

Yes you read that right, Advanced Crafting will now give users the ability to cook items!

This can essentially replace your entire cooking system, for no additional cost!
Also, this can replace your drug crafting system, once again, for no additional cost!

Here are the features in this update:

• Added Target Support (Third-Eye)
  • Added No-Prop Placement Tables (Great for crafting on a surface of a YMAP / prop in the world that already exists)
  • Added AddTable and RemoveTable as exports, you can make & remove tables in external resources now!
  • Cookable items burn after left over-cooked.
  • Depending on the item config, over-cooking can result in the entire stove’s queue being destroyed.
  • Depending on the item config, over-cooking can result in a explosion!
  • If fires aren’t extinguished from placed tables, or when a explosion happens, the table can be set to destroy itself!
  • Instanced Tables, great if you want to put a table inside a house or instanced interior!
  • Added German Translation Support, credit & thanks to @JeyCraft!

For those that already own Pickle’s Advanced Crafting, you can download this update through the keymaster!

If you’d like to buy this script, I’m actually going to be running a promocode COOKING for 20% off any escrow & source script that’ll end on 05/20/2023.

Enjoy everyone!

1 Like

can we make it so specific props automatically work as a specific type of crafting table? for example can i set an oven/stove prop to automatically be targeted as a prop where people can cook items?