GTA V Last version I think
Yes I have done all update
Legit
Steam
Windows 10
I tryed delete cashes yes
No screenshot
Intel I7 and shapphire radeon R9 290X
I can’t call someone with phone, and I can’t answer to a phone call, and I can’t take photo, or the photo are full black screen. When someone call me, I can use keyboard to switch from red to green button, but I can’t answer with enter.
I get that on all server who use the same phone mod (FLASHLAND / BLUEVINITY) and the phone work on GOCITYRP
CitizenFX.Core.xml (3.4 MB)
What is .dmp files ?

I tryed uninstall fiveM + server DLC, alors delete all GTA files and reinstall it. I tryed launch without antivirus and windows defender. I have tested to change background of the phone, pass to mouse mode, change the case of phone.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english !

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.