[PED] ANDREAS "The Fat Police" (Custom Ped)

GTA 5 FiveM community, it’s time to upgrade your game! :fire:

Our premade custom peds are now up for grabs on Tebex.
Show off your individuality with these one-of-a-kind character models, easy to add to your game.

:green_circle: CUSTOMIZE VIDEO PREVIEW

• Base Ped : a_m_m_fatlatin_01
  • 30+ Clothes Item [Jacket, Pants, Shoes, Bag, Mask, Hat, Glasses, Watch, Earing, Chain, and other]
  • 70+ Texture [ max 3 texture each item]

:green_circle: PREVIEW

:newspaper: UPDATE

Summary

25/05/2023 : Add new patch departement police in shirt number 3
26/05/2023 : Fix bug coat jacket, add new texture to coat jacket, add new texture to vest. add patch department police in long shirt.

05/07/2023 : [PED] ANDREAS "The Fat Police" (Custom Ped) - #8 by Pewe

:shopping_cart: WHERE TO PURCHASE

PURCHASE ON TEBEX : https://pewe.tebex.io/
Available for Subscribtion or Standalone

:fire: PED RELEASE

nb: if you are unsure about how to purchase or install a product on your FiveM server, please don’t hesitate to contact your server development team for assistance.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based Yes/No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
Escrow Yes

48.00 USD what you smoking bro … price is way to high

3 Likes

nice work but 48€ it to much

Very cool. As mentioned above, maybe you could consider to adjust the price a little bit. I know, there is a lot of work behind this, but maybe it would help the sales also. As if I would immediately buy it, but not at that price bro.

Anyways, good work :+1:

1 Like

thanks for all your suggestions, I might consider. thank you very much. :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

The price is completely ok for this quality. We got it and we love it! Maybe an update with some more custom casual clothes rest is fine.

1 Like

I luv it personally. Im tempted to pick it up myself, i do think its a little high price but quality looks great.

TLDR; if you did decrease the price, you’d sell more overall though and make more $ overall.

:star2: UPDATE v1.0

• Add Badges
  • Add Coat
  • Add Belt Holster
  • Add Jacket
  • Add 2 Hat and 1 Helmet
Summary

Hey there looking at purchasing this for my server. Just was wondering if there’s LSPD vests / badges associated with the pack? Or if it’s mostly sheriff and state police. Thanks in advance!

you can check ped in test server, the link to test server available on tebex

why is it so expensive tbh normally i wouldn’t complain but what