PC shutting down when I try to join a FiveM server

GTA V version: 1.0.2215.0
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Epic
Windows version: Windows 10, Version 20H2
Did you try to delete caches.xml (not cache/!) and try again? Yes
System specifications: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.59 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 1TB HDD + 256GB SS, 16 GB of Ram, Moria 3 motherboard
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
.dmp files/report IDs:

GTA V folder screenshot:

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder: C:\Users\Diego\AppData\Local\FiveM
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? McAfee
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

What is the issue you’re having? Today I tried to join my favorite FiveM server but when my character loads my screen shuts down but my tower stills on and it happens in every single server that joins and it never happened before and I checked the temperatures while trying to join the server and those temperatures were normal 40 for the GPU and 60 for the CPU and it can run some other demanding games so I don’t really know if this is a FiveM issue or something

What are you trying to do? Join a Server

What have you tried already to fix the issue? Deleting the cache, uninstalling FiveM, restarting my PC, letting my PC rest for more than 24 hrs, uninstalling my antivirus, cleaning the ram and the GPU slots

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? A few days ago

What server did you get this issue on? Every FiveM server

Additional comments It never happened before I just closed FiveM because I was going to eat something real quick and then when I tried to join again to the server I was playing I started to have this problem

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

PC comps seem fine…have you tried a full uninstall of GTA not just fivem like you stated? I know it sucks but sometimes its good ya know. Wish ya luck buddy!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.