Up to date?
yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Social Club
Windows version?
20H2
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes (its not working)
Error screenshot (if any)
I am getting Green ore Black Screens after a few Minutes playing FiveM
System specifications
My Old PC / My New PC
CPU : Intel Core i7 3700 / AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: MSI RX 570 / Asus RX 5700 XT
RAM: Viper 2660 2x8GB / Kingston HyperX Fury 3200 2x8GB
MBD: Asus P8Z77-M-PRO / Asus B450-F-Gaming-II
SSD: WD Blue 1TB / Samsung 750 Evo (M.2 NVME)
What did you do to get this issue?
If i play FiveM for a while my PC crashes with a Green ore Black Screen
There is no point where it crashes it is just crashing after like 5-15 Minutes
What server did you get this issue on?
Every ( Also the Story Mode)
CitizenFX crash zip file
There is no
CitizenFX.log file
I dont know where to find this
.dmp files/report IDs
I dont know where to find this

I Already tried to use my old Nvidia GPU ( Quadro 2000) cause i switched everything in my PC (not the GPU) and after 15 Minutes hearing this GPU on 100% my PC is still running. It was not crashing anymore. So i think that The GPU is the Problem here. But my AMD GPUs are running every Game i played very good ( Minecraft, Apex Legends, Battlefield 4, Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and more )

I hope someone can help me solving the crashes cause i now have good graphics card (rx 5700 xt) for fivem wich I thought will solve the problem but it didn’t. I was searching for other people with problems like I have but in fivem no one uses a rx 5700 xt. And if you say that I could reinstall fivem and gta… It’s not working I tried it with a complete new pc (new windows, new gta, new fivem, new graphics card driver… So everything is new).
And if you link the solving infinite loading screen post, I already tried it and it’s not working

At the end thanks for Reading and Sorry for my Bad English ( Im from Germany :D)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.