Patreon Not Syncing After 10 hours At Least

Hello, I bought Patreon yesterday in the early am and it still has not synced to me and gave me my access. I made sure my emails are the same for both accounts and it still has not worked. I can offer any information needed. Please respond as soon as possible. Note: I have added the license key to zap and everything with no luck.

1 Like

What is the email you use on Patreon and what was the other email you used previously? (Or wherever you changed it so it’s now the same).

Also check your billing history on Patreon and make sure it does not say “Repledge”

I checked and it did say repledge, I thought it would still work if I click cancel because I do not want it to auto renew and it has told me that the only way to fix that is to click cancel and then it would still give me my access until the membership runs out. I clicked repledge so now I am waiting to see if that fixed it but in the meantime, do you happen to know if there’s a way to turn off the auto renewal?

Yes, the way you did it. But then you automatically lose all access to third party rewards like Cfx/FiveM bonuses. If you just want to pledge for one month, remind yourself through a calendar entry or so to cancel it on the 30th/31st

Alright thank you, I am hoping I should have access soon then. Is there an easy way to check and see if it went through?

You will have roles on the forum and it will tell you on https://keymaster.fivem.net

Thank you so much I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.