Patreon email issues

First of all sorry if it’s on the wrong session, i just couldn’t find the patreon session.

I have my Patreon subscription active, but i had to change it’s email after my purchase, and now i didn’t get my Argentum keys in the KeyMaster

Please help

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

change your email on here as well so they watch and it should sync at some point.

Changed too. still waiting

Little update. It’s been more than 6 hours after purchase, officially.

would have to wait the 6 h ours after changing your emails, just give it more time.

It has been more than 12 hours…

Hmm, if its not syncing then something is not right, you sure the emails match on the fivem forums and patreon?

Yes. I’m sure.

36h and nothing?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.