Patch update error and curl code 0x22 while download

So after updating my game to 1.36 and having all the DLCs and running and downloading all FiveReborn files I get an error asking to update these three files

1. GTA 5 Patch_1_0_505_2.exe
  2. GTA 5 Launcher_1_0_505_2.exe
  3. Social Club 1.1.6…

I have GTA 5 Version 1.36 Pirate Copy
Windows 10
Everything Else is running smoothly but only this error appears so
I downloaded all the files separately and tried installing but no success I am still getting this error that I need to update these files.

When I click Yes it doesn’t download anything and instead shows an error CURL code 0x22.

I am just one step away from playing. Please help me to run this I really want to play online via FiveReborn

Thanks

@crazzyashu you are pirated you won’t get any help here

@pipje2001 The original game older can play online legally why would he need Five Reborn…??

@crazzyashu what?

@crazzyashu people use it so they can play with mods and with friends together not to get it for free

@pipje2001 Oh I’m sorry…I would have bought it if i could afford it with my current pocket money just for the online mode…that is why trying this…now Its just one step just let me know what to do, please…
I’d be really grateful

@crazzyashu sorry no can do, if the develpers of fivereborn help pirated people they will get problem with rockstar games

Pirate copy - Locked.