Passive Mode

There is no need to encrypt it, I want to change the language to do the Chinese, if you are afraid of leakage then sell a little more expensive, at least NOW I bought the application has no effect on my server. It’s encrypted so it can’t be translated. Give me my money back

Hi Karen , I can add in the ability to change the language , I will release an update soon.

The biggest problem is that THERE is no effect when I use it on QB, and The version stays at.0.02 . 0.03 0.04 Where are they

You can download the latest version from your fivem keymaster account.

If you use any other scripts that controls a players ability to attack and take damage then it will interfere with the script.

Can you add a function?
If someone is using a passive system, a “passive mode” will appear over his head so everyone knows he’s using this mode

Would it be possible to add in toggleable vehicle collisions between cars with camera collision too?
For example, if passive enabled player is in a vehicle, disable collisions between vehicles only and camera from being bugged once two vehicles phase through each other.