Parking System

Unfortunately not

I was wondering will this work if I disable my garage script?

yeah, if you dont have esx_garage or esx_drp_garage then you need do it for now

Funktioniert super soweit und das mit eingebauten Toggle fĆ¼r Engine/Carlock ist toll. Danke dafĆ¼r. Das einzige was ich festgestellt habe ist, dass wenn ich mich in meiner Immobilie auslogge und dort wieder einlogge, dann spawnen meine Fahrzeuge nicht. Relogge ich dann draussen, sind sie wieder da.

Works very good so far und the build in toggle for enige/carlock is awesome. just one thing happens, when you lock off in your property and log in there again, my vehicles do not spawn. After a relog outside, the cars are there againā€¦ Thanks for this awesome work and that they are freeā€¦

1 Like

Normalerweise ist es egal wo du dich ausloggst, Ć¼berprĆ¼fe ob du scripts hast die das spawnen von Fahrzeugen verhindern oder Fahrzeuge in einem bereich lƶschen.

Nein nichts in diese Richtung. Habe den Server erst diese Woche neu aufgesetzt. Habe jetzt mal probiert ob es an der standard esx_garage liegt und diese rausgenommen. Da ich ohnehin wieder drp-garage nutzen wollte. Aber daran lag es auch nicht.

Es muss ja was sein was das verhindert, am script liegt es nicht. Ich kann egal wo spawnen und die Autos erscheinen. Ob gemodded, addons, replace oder normale, alle spawnen an ihren plƤtzen.

1 Like

Ja das denke ich mir, zumal es ja einem Relog funktioniert. Habe noch keine Idee was es sein kƶnnte.

hast du denn schon die neuster version? v8 ist die neue

ja die habe ich. Habe jetzt mal das parking script ziemlich an den anfang der server.cfg gesetzt, hat nichts gebracht. habe dann mal drp-garage installiert und dann in deimem script Config.garages auf true gesetzt, da spawnen die immer in der garage. Werde das gleich wieder rausnehmen und nochmal schauen woran es noch liegen kƶnnteā€¦

Yo, After last update it saves npc cars to parking, all cars youā€™re in. Waiting hard for toggle button to save again :wink: Also anyway to change spawn time for vehicles when joining? sometimes it doesnā€™t spawn them, since it needs to be like 20sek after playerloaded

Dude, the script save the vehicle any second. You can switch the option to use npc cars off if you dont like themā€¦ anytime i join my Server the cars are there i done it over 100 times. But yeah i can bring it in for slow serversā€¦

where is that option? Canā€™t find it in the config.
Mate Iā€™m not attacking you, I saw that you wrote something about set time for spawn in config or something, so thatā€™s why I asked.

*Update. I added a timer for 8sec. So it works ā€œfor my slow serverā€ :wink: Iā€™ve 480 scripts so when player loaded there is multiple scripts loading.

Still trying to find the option to turn off saving for civ cars

In the config lua, Line 10

Config.UseNPCcars = false ā€“ true means you can also park/hotwire/lockpick npc cars

2 Likes

Dude, if you have 480 scripts you have other problems :smiley:
In my Server i have over 280 Vehicle addons and over 40 mloā€™s but i have under 200 Resources active :smiley: And my Server is bored af :smiley: so yeah if your server cant handle it it is slow or you done something wrong :wink: And i am not attacking you too

When I disable it the vehicles in my server wont save in the database anymore

Parking System [Discontinued]

Parking System Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that Iā€™m no longer interested in providing support for the Parking Project, unfortunately I have to close it because Iā€™m wasting too much time providing support for others and neglecting my own project for it. I invested a lot of time and for my part I got too much negative feedback. When I added something new, they just complained or asked when the next one will be added. The whole project is too much stress for me and so I will stop the support and the updates. Thank you for your understanding or not.

• bob
1 Like

I really do not understand anything, first you make a script to help people, then you say that because of problems you do not support the script, then you say you are going to continue the project and support the script, now you say you do not support the script. I really do not understand, but the attitude you carry is not good and thatā€™s why I leave.

Dude, i said i make updates! But dont Support!

And dont forget to likeā€¦