🌴 Paradise Island RP [PAID STAFF] [Looking For Staff] [Looking For LEO] [Launching Soon]

Paradise Island Roleplay
pirpbg
Looking For (PAID) Staff, Check Position Openings Bellow For Info

About Us
Paradise Island Roleplay is a vMenu, semi-serious server with some economy elements (Mostly vMenu). We have $4,000 of development assets and have been working for the past months to create the highest quality server on fivem. Our server has some of the most high-tech assets like LBPhone, ever map4all interior, custom weapons, etc. We are preparing to launch Saturday, May 6th and are expecting a high turnout of members.

pirbbg2
Staff Position Openings
Currently, we ar actively hiring staff. We are looking for driven people to come to join our server and assist us with all staff team duties related to the server. We are actively hiring for the positions below.
Staff Manager [PAID] - We are looking for someone who has extensive experience to come and join our server as a staff manager and help manage the staff team.
Assistant Staff Manager [PAID] - We need someone with lots of staff manager experience to go and assist our staff manager with all staff mgmt duties.
Civilian Manager [PAID] - We are looking for a person who is very interested in a civilian gang and business management for this role.
LEO Manager [PAID] - We want someone who has lots of LEO and staff experience to come to fill this role. This position has a large time requirement.
Assistant LEO Manager [PAID] - We need someone to be an assistant LEO manager and help the LEO manager with all aspects of LEO MGMT.
Owner’s Assistant [PAID] -We need someone who feels confident with organization and task management.
Management Members [PAID] - We need some people for general management roles, experience is required.
Head Admin [PAID] - We need 2 people to become our head admins, this role would require extensive time commitments but would be well worth it.
Admin - We need someone with leadership skills to come to take on the challenge of being an admin.
Moderator - We are looking for people who want to get started staffing to fill this role, little experience is needed.

APPLY FOR STAFF Join our discord at the link at the bottom of the post, go to our applications channel, and then fill out the staff application.

pirbbg3
LEO Departments

Blaine County Sheriff’s Office Position Openings
01 - [Closed]
02 - [Closed]
03 - [OPEN]
High Command - [OPEN]
Low Command - [OPEN]

San Andreas State Troopers Position Openings
01 - [Closed]
02 - [OPEN]
03 - [OPEN]
High Command- [OPEN]
Low Command - [OPEN]

APPLY FOR LEO Join our discord at the link at the bottom of the post, go to our applications channel, and then fill out the associated LEO application.

pirbbg4
Gangs & Business’

Caberino Family Mafia - [HIRING] - The Caberino family is the leading mafia inside of PIRP. They do extensive mafia-style RP including illegal goods transport, property-owning, and business ownership.

Madden’s Cartel - [HIRING] - The Madden’s Cartel is a cartel inside of PIRP that does many different things however their main source of revenue is their manufacturing of illicit materials.

Ballas - [HIRING] - One of the classic street gangs, the Balls inside of PIRP do extensive street gang-related work.

San Andreas Security - [HIRING] - SAS is PIRP’s leading security provider. They do private executive protection as well as hits and more. If you can buy it, they can do it.

START YOUR OWN GANG/BUSINESS If you would like to create your own gang/business, Join our discord, go to the applications channel, and fill out the civilian org application. Report any questions to the civilian manager, Gregg.

For any questions, DM Fade#0100 In our discord
Join our discord at: Paradise Island RolePlay

1 Like

Hi i cant find your discord link

add me on discord @donfade

add my discord bro lucashimsworth1981

your discord link does not work

add me on disc @donfade

add me o disc @donfade