🌴Paradise City 🌴 GTA RP - Where Home Is Vacation ⛱️

Hello! My name is Scarlet and I am one of the three owners of Paradise City GTA RP! I would love to invite new players to come to check out our city and enjoy everything it has to offer! Our motto is Where Home is Vacation! So you can bet we have loads of activities and ways to make :moneybag:! We love to have fun and play hard! We are a smaller server and a very close community. I am a self-taught developer and we are always looking to improve, grow, and expand.

Why should you come to check out Paradise City?
Well, it is an ESX server and we have given it a lot of love! We have plenty of things to do as far as activities go - time trial races, golf, surfing, boating, gambling, hunting, shooting range, laser tag… etc etc (soon horseback riding) We also have harvestable and growable drugs, ownable businesses, ownable dealerships, ownable gas stations, customized items, a fire department (with realistic hoses that hook to trucks and hydrants and active fires!) and… LOADS MORE! Gang/organization wise we do have an active Cartel, Silent Mafia, and MC Club in the city running around causing chaos. All of our cars that are ownable to players are custom cars - NOOOOO default GTA cars for you, we save that for the locals! We also have a full staff of active admin ready to help and assist players.

We are an RP server but not super serious, we also like to chill and just hang out as well. So if you are looking for the whole SERIOUS 100% RP all the time… we are not the server for you. But if you are looking for some fun RP and group activities to meet friends and have a good time… we could be the server for you! Although we are based as EST timezone we have players and admin from all over the world in many timezones so there are usually a couple of people on at ALL times (again we are a smaller server, but hoping to grow!)

If you would like to come to check us out our discord link is = Paradise City

We do not accept any sales pitches.
If you are looking to bring a group in we do require some form of rp commitment prior to setting up the organizations/groups.
We do not have open staff positions and we do not need devs.
We also believe in quality over quantity, we do take our time with things as after all this is a game for all to enjoy!

2 Likes

This is the first RP server I’ve joined and i need not look for another!
Come join us!

2 Likes

awwww thank you Dread! We love having you join this adventure with us!

1 Like

I love my Paradise City family!! Awesome and laid back community!!

1 Like

Been Enjoying my experience on Paradise City. I know many more would! Not the first City I have been in but it is a city things actually get done in!

1 Like

This is one of the best city’s I’ve ever been in and the community is amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

awww ty! We work hard!

awww TY

Best city to be in! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming! It’s like one big family!

how do you get on it