Parabellum RP | Now Live! | Hiring LSPD/EMS | Discord Whitelisted | Custom Mainframe |

Hey all,

Parabellum Roleplay is a new discord whitelisted server[meaning all you gotta do is join us on discord!] that has been in development for a while now. It’s been a long process but we are finally very pleased with the outcome. We have a dedicated staff team that we are hoping to expand and we are aiming to create a community that can become a second home for people who enjoy GTA5 roleplay. Our server has many things to offer for all kinds of roleplayers, we aim to promote creative freedom and we will always try our best to accommodate that. Below you can find a little promotion video that we have.

Main Features:

• :pill: Oxy Runs!!!

• :gift: Monthly Events

• :man_farmer: Grow Your Own Weed!!

• :houses:Live Anywhere you want and furnish your home the way you want too.

• :dancing_women: Custom Clothing / Hair

• :man_technologist: Bank/Store/Jewellery/Bank Truck Robberies

• :briefcase:Player owned Businesses

• :oncoming_automobile: Regular Custom Bikes/Cars implementation

• :syringe:Various Custom Mapping,

• :studio_microphone: Mumble Voice

Whitelist Jobs:

• :pig: Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)
  • :ambulance: Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
  • :red_car: PDM Business
  • :office: Real Estate Agents
  • :wrench: Dust & Grit Mechanics
  • :wrench: Los Santos Tow & Custom
  • :cake: Wake & Bakery

Our server has a lot more to offer we just don’t want to give too much away in this post, you will have to come to see for yourself find out how much more we actually have through roleplay :wink:

Active Staff
We have grown in population recently and are continuing to grow each day. The support has been incredible and we are actively working on the server to make it as enjoyable as possible! Staff is here and their DMs are always open. No question is stupid and we want to help you each step of the way!

LSPD :doughnut:

We are looking for experienced LSPD officers to join our already established force, our high command is very experienced and has plenty of experience to offer the right candidates. Our police department has all the necessary tools needed to be able to operate, from a custom MDT to a fleet of custom vehicles.

EMS

We are looking for experienced EMS roleplayers, who want to join our EMS team and help keep the city safe, Without EMS a city cannot function and we are very aware of this and we are firm believers in giving our EMS staff all the tools they need to be able to achieve this goal.

Click Here to Join us on Discord!

9 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

Come join the family! We don’t bite I promise <3

2 Likes

Really enjoying the server, has some good features and custom clothes that I have not seen on any other server.

2 Likes

This server is great! Happy to call it my home!

2 Likes

Awesome server with some nice unique clothes! Loving it so far

3 Likes

This server is one you should try. While it currently is low in numbers I believe it caters to a wide taste with awesome server staff, who communicate effectively and respond in a timely manner.
Best assistance team I’ve come across.
I also own a mechanics shop. Co-operation with prospective business is a plus for me.
Come give this server a go! Ya won’t regret it.
Dickheads need not apply. Quality over quantity at the moment to be honest.

2 Likes

id have to say this is one of the best servers i have been to. great staff and a great enviroment to roleplay in. i would higly reccomend this community and this server to anyone looking for some serious yet family oriented roleplay! so go give it a look and tell all your friends. and when you do show up. tell em Punished sent you!

1 Like

Honestly im super picky with servers to try to find a home but this server has one of the best scripts in the game. Something most servers should have to begin with. From clean UI to Dope imports. I want to make this server my home but we need more members to join and become active! so please join and lets enjoy a new home for fivemRP you wont find another server close to old no pixel.

Hope to see you guys in game!
-Jake

1 Like