• Cash/Items/Weapons
• Custom Messages
• Looks nice with transparent background
• English and German support
• Made with love by Blxcky & YRK

YRK - Dev | Welcome

7 Likes

This looks awesome

will there be a trunk and glovebox inventory ?

1 Like

Looks really clean, nice work :+1:

2 Likes

In the near future there will be a trunk script online and a backpack with which the inventory weight can be increased

Hi, very cool, what is anti duping?

users cant dupe a item

Why is this paid better than the free esx_inventoryhud or DP_Inventory?

That’s a question

Its a totally different style for one

1 Like

With the standard esx_inventory you have the option of duping, this is one of many extensions that make the difference to the standard

1 Like

Style is easy to fix

So if we found the way to dupe in DP_Inventory and fix it, what is the other reason then to buy yours instead of the free resource DP_Inventory?

Brother buy it or don’t buy it, it’s up to you, I don’t have to convince you of it above are the details and pictures, I think it’s optically better than the DP and ESX inventory

1 Like

Is it obfuscated?

And why you seell the grv_inventory where you just changed the Design?

yes is obfuscated

Almost all products in your forum that are available for purchase are encrypted. I think it’s cheeky towards me and my colleagues that we are targeted again, we only try to protect our product from leaks, since FiveM does nothing about it, we are forced to encrypt our product.

1 Like

You are not being targetted, all releases using obfuscation posted after these new rules changes have been unlisted. If you want to discuss it then flag the topic.

You should have been contacted about these new rules from someone of the collective already but I guess you didn’t.

1 Like

Obfuscation was removed