[OUTDATED] [PAID] Vehicle Persistent Permanent for all time and +100 players & Vehicle NPC Persistent V1.3

yeah thx, i only can give u feedback for updates :slight_smile:

Note that there has to be a way to delete cars via admin. I can also recommend that cars can be parked normally in garages, too many cars load the server.

and or

that parking in garages is also possible, as some towing systems work this way.

have updateted the Text

the new version is being tested on a server with over 200 players

1 Like

same link as a buy the script`?

yes, it will be an update on the github when I update it

any chance the new version will go live before friday?

I donā€™t know yet, at the moment it is well on its way to being functional but I prefer to be on the safe side and wait a few more days

Does this work with planes, boats, helis? emergency vehicles ETC?

I donā€™t know how you save the info, but I save it in the database in my own persistent script. Iā€™ve done it so it only saves the vehicle when you exit the vehicle. Just a tip if you want to lower the db usage. I know these scripts takes time to have bug free and real cred to you for providing this for everyone. Good job!

I havenā€™t really tested my boat and other type vehicles are vehicles so no worries about it

I want to cry in what you say. your database must be overloaded. fortunately I do not store in a database and currently on the current version I saved if the player was in the vehicle or next to it but in the new version it will totally change to consume even less customer level

So we have this script on our server. The issue we have been running into lately, is that although the car is there physically in front of us, we cannot access the trunk, scan the plate, or even refuel. It basically doesnā€™t register that the car is there although you can drive it and get into it. Any suggestions?

Well not so heavy for now. Have tried having json file to store and load them from, but they often bugged, and was just objects and not cars with interactive trunk etc, and I couldnā€™t figure out duping issues that came with that.

I might buy yours if it proves to be stable, I hope you made it work!

is there a discord to conatct you at? and where can i get the latest version download (the one from tebex is outdated)

you will get an email that invites you to a github private repo there you can get the latest version

I didnā€™t see that email. :confused:

I have just sent it back

Thanks a million!

i wait for the update, can u please update your github?
paid 20 ā‚¬ for someone that dont work correctly ā€¦

any suggestions for a impound system? i noticed you used one in your video!