[PAID] Unbranded Police and Ems All Units Car Packs

Hello Everyone,

I am introducing the vehicle package for Polis Ems, which I shared for Fivem. My first post on Tebex, you can submit your suggestions. The vehicle pack contains unit decals of police vehicles. For example, there are stickers of BCSO, LSPD, LSSD, RANGER, SASP units. All of the stickers of the vehicles are only on 1 vehicle, for example, there are stickers of all units such as LSPD, it doesn’t matter if you have a beer, an SUV or a sedan, you can change the livery by modifying it. Tools can also make them unmarked. Almost all of them have vehicle extras, which you can change by modifying the vehicle in the game. The color of most vehicles can be changed in unmarked, it is completely up to you. There is pit iron in Hsu unit vehicles, you can add it from extras. Most of the cars have sound mode, you can watch it in the video.

Vehicle Lists:

[LSPD OR ALL UNIT]

•MERS E3 AG (Speed, Sound and Damage Fixes)
•ESC G6 (Speed and Damage Fixes)
•BEARCAT CENTURION (Speed, Sound, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•DOG CHR 2014 (Speed, Sound, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•DOG CHR 2018 (Speed, Sound, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•DOG CHR DEM (Speed, Sound, Add Skin and Damage Fixes Add Pullbar)
•FOD EXP 2016 (Speed, Sound, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•FOD RANGER 2019 (Speed, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•FOD VICT 2011 (Speed, Sound, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•FOD MUST 2018 (Speed, Sound, Add Skin and Damage Fixes Add Pullbar)
•THRUST KABIKE (Speed, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•CHEVR TAH 2018 (Speed, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•FOD EXP 2020 (Speed, Sound, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•FOD F150 2021 (Speed, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•DOG DURANGO (Speed, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•FOD TAUR (Speed, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•HON C1000R (Speed, Sound, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•PARAMOUNT MARAUDER (Speed, Sound, and Damage Fixes)

(PD HELICOPTER)
•A6J BIRD (Speed and Add Skin)
•A-35 EURO (Speed and Add Skin)
•POLMAV MAVERICK (Speed and Add Skin)

[EMS]

•VAPID SPEEDO AMBULANCE VAN (Speed, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•VAPID ROAMER (Speed, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•BW S1200 (Speed, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•DOG CHR 2018 (Speed, Sound, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)
•GC YUK 2021 (Speed, Add Skin and Damage Fixes)

(EMS HELICOPTER)
•M-6T JAYWK (Speed and Add Skin)

[TEBEX LINK BUY HERE AND DOWNLOAD]

[BUY TEBEX HERE $](No sale due to copyright)

Price: ??$+TAX

Showcase:

[Youtube Video](Not Found) :rp:

Screenshots :

Screenshots

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Fivem
Support Yes
4 Likes

Very nice tools we are currently using on our server it works really well thank you.

2 Likes

Really good pack! We are using this in our city!

Fast support and quality products :fire::fire:

Update 29.11.22
Hello everyone, I saw that the Ford Mustang slipped out of the cars a lot while its handling was removed, I didn’t realize it, first of all, I’m sorry for that, I fixed it for now and made only one file separately. Previous purchasers can download it again from Keymaster. In case of problems, please send a message.

UPDATE V2 : All of the 4-seater vehicles have 5 seats, and 3 people can get on with the driver and 2 passengers in the back. The quality of unnecessary high-resolution parts of all vehicles, including helicopters, has been reduced and optimized. Previous buyers can download it again from keymaster.

Hello everyone, I’m sorry to say that tebex has now banned the sale of vehicles with brand logo with the new policy and deleted my page. For this, I’m thinking of deleting the logos and re-sharing the tools as a new project. It may take some time to do this because, believe me, I don’t know how to do it, logos can be deleted from the texture of some vehicles, but some of them are not deleted and need to be deleted by modeling, so new buyers can not buy the vehicles, they can use the areas before. It will be shared soon when the project is finished.

This webstore is currently unavailable - please check back later.

can you please fix ?

the shop not working

Update! Tebex market has been reactivated and the logo of the vehicles has been removed from the modeling program, you can buy and use the cars again.

1 Like

Nice mod and fast support thx you.(D4RK)

The whole file is escrowed and Im getting this error when trying to spawn any of them. Your discord is also so locked I cant reach out to you at all in there.

For problems, contact me at my discord address, if you are the last person I spoke to, you do not have a problem?

1 Like

is there templates for the vehicles i bought the pack and didnt have any

IP infringement