[PAID] UM - Multi Character

Hi, just bought it, and it is ESX version i got… i have QB core, domyou have some support site?

1 Like

@Tony_Monkvik Check your keymaster there are two versions, qb and qbox version with no tag at the beginning

1 Like

hello can i get some help

for some reason the script wont give the starter items - this is what it says
[ script:qb-inventory] SCRIPT ERROR: @qb-inventory/server/main.lua:159: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘item’)
[ script:qb-inventory] > GiveStarterItems (@um-multicharacter/server/qb_functions.lua:22)
[ script:qb-inventory] > rawQuery (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:25047)
[ script:qb-inventory] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96)
[ script:qb-core] SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:479: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local ‘err’)
[ script:qb-core] > GiveStarterItems (@um-multicharacter/server/qb_functions.lua:22)
[ script:qb-core] > rawQuery (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:25047)
[ script:qb-core] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96)
[script:um-multichara] SCRIPT ERROR: error object is not a string
[script:um-multichara] > rawQuery (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:25047)
[script:um-multichara] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96)

Instructions are very lacking after purchasing this.
The discord has no support. Guys, this looks great but it would be EXTREMELY helpful if your code matched some of the support videos you posted on your sales page on Tebex.

Please update your instructions to include:

1. Upon purchase 2 versions are given, both ESX and QBCore
  2. Proper practice method to install this in your server
  3. Verify videos as examples match the current version of code released (creates less confusion)
  4. Understand not everyone is a coder, and would like help (hence the reason this community exists, albeit most still don’t share their resolutions) setting this up for their own servers.

Respectfully.

Thanks for your suggestions

1. When purchased, the [ESX] version is indicated by tag (I don’t need to write this.)
  2. If you want to follow new updates you have to be on discord I can’t update the video every time
  3. um-multicharacter | docs.uyuyorumstore (Doc is clear enough and this current, as a bonus there are 2 installation videos (by users) )
  4. I know very well that not everyone is a coder, for this I have helped more than 1000+ people on this subject, you can check the reviews channel for this,
  5. Tickets are answered in the order they are received and may take longer depending on how busy it is
  6. You can’t say there’s no support for the discord (This discord has been supporting for 3 years)
  7. When you buy a product, you may not like it, or you may want to return or exchange it, or if you are not satisfied with anything, you can return it yourself from tebex.
  8. Respect people’s work

Respectfully.

Very interested in this product I just wanted to ask if the UI is somewhat editable? Don’t get me wrong it looks absolutely fantastic but you know we have to make everything, UI wise, flow together somewhat throughout the server! Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Do no buy any of their scripts, very bad support.

@owenbrown6136

Yes, I think we have bad support because you want to refund something you bought 4 months ago, 4 months after you bought it.and you’re spamming under my posts, it’s kind of funny.

1 Like

Will be purchasing most likely any scripts uyuyorum release in the future. These scripts are top tier, unique, and most of all the support is above and beyond. uyuyorum is doing things alot of teams should aspire to be like.

1 Like

Por favor ayuda. He configurado de todas formas, pero me sigue saliendo este error en el script

SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input (@um-multicharacter/web/build/assets/index-eebfaf2c.js:9)

1 Like

As BAYRAKLARI As As NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENEEEEE

3 Likes

So I’m looking at getting your spawn and multi character script. Are these direct replacements of qb multi character and what I’m using is renzu spawn. Are these drag and drop or do I need to change anything anywhere else? Would rather know this ahead of time so I know what I’m in for. Also I use illenium appearance, bcs_housing, qs_inventory. I don’t have qb-clothing, qb-spawn, qb-apartments or qb-houses anymore. Will any of this be an issue? If not I’ll be purchasing both scripts as soon as I know these things.

1 Like

is a source available version available?

1 Like

unfortunately, only escrow, but is not separate, one package includes QB and ESX

Understood, would definitely be interested in source if you ever decide to sell it.

1 Like

i keep getting a black screen after installation of script. The server loading screen plays then just black screen and no character select. Anyone else had this issue?

1 Like

There may be many reasons for this, if you open a ticket for this issue, we can provide more detailed support