[PAID] [ESX] Wizating Fitness

bmiwatch

Video Preview
Tebex store

The script is using FiveM’s encryption system

This script brings BMI (Body Mass Index) to FiveM. Players will have to watch what they eat, no more chain eating burgers. Look after your characters health or risk heart failure from poor health and overexertion.

Has HTML which adds a watch that keeps track of (Comes as a useable item, editable in config):
kcal counter
heartrate (BPM) monitor
steps

You can go to the gym to lower your BMI to become healthy again.
The gym is set up to use our skill bar resource. If you want to use the gym you will need to buy that resource, otherwise, you can disable the gym in the config.
The gym is set up so you can only use it x amount of times per day so people can’t abuse it to spam lower BMI.

Running and swimming also lower’s BMI, which can bring role play to all aspects of personal health, such as people who want to be personal trainers etc.

There are 4 stages, Underweight, Healthy, Overweight and Obese.
All but Healthy have negative effects on the player. Being Underweight and Obese you have a chance of having a heart attack when walking, running or swimming.

Walk styles change depending on your health status to give the look of being under or overweight.

Server owners will have to insert a simple trigger event for their food items to alter their BMI. These triggers can be used in anything, not just food items.

Config (has more unseen lines)

Required resources:

Notification system can be edited, but we have used mythic.

1 Like

Having a sale, 20% off all packages for 3 days.

so I can I edit the logo on the watch? Not a fan of the aesthetics but the concept is a sweet idea

yes we also supply a more plain version of the watch in the html folder

Hello, is it possible to convert Wizating Fitness to QBCore or not?
I’m a bit confused by your Config because you can set ESX to false. Does this mean that the script can be used as standalone?

Turn esx off in the config and then add the triggers in the readme to your useable items in qb, to add/remove bmi.

1 Like

We are currently holding a weekend sale, 30% off all our scripts (not including bundles or subscriptions)

Check it out on our tebex: https://store.wizating.com/category/1963925

nice product. i really need to know how to add the trigger in esx_basicneeds in server part.