[PAID] Standalone Weapon Holster Script + More

Updated:

• Fixed an issue where when holding a weapon that you have in your bypass config would do a return animation when switching to another weapon.
1 Like

hi, it also work with ox-inventory and weapon as item ?

yes as long as you remove any existing holster scripts

Can we get a preview of it working with ox inventory before we buy , of racking the gun and when a gun is removed , so we know it removed it off the back of the player, also it working without the weapon wheel what ox does not use.

This works flawless, drag and drop for me. Loving all y our releases as of late! Cheers!

1 Like

It works with any inventory system as long as you remove any existing holster system. I don’t make previews at request as I don’t have time.

Hi I’m currently using ox-inventory and when i put the larger weapon back into pockets it needs to be unracked again from trunk is that suppose to be like that just curious.

im happy about your work but its existing already script like you for free, what your is better ?

Even sling script, they are already on market

Mine is much better performance wise, none of the public sling scripts are optimised. This runs at 0.00ms and is an all in one sling script with much more features that are way easier to configure for your servers needs. This public sling scripts are like 2 years old and have some outdated methods, my resources are updated to use the latest natives.

• Fixed an issue some people experienced that caused their peds to do a weapon animation on spawn.

URL has been updated for the weapon holster due to a tebex issue with custom domains. Anyone who experienced problems should be able to access the store with the above URL now.

Now supports auto slinging weapons on your back, requires my sling to work.

Question: does this script prevent players from slinging more than one weapon? Can the player put weapons “back into the trunk”?

will this work with ox inv ( wepons as iteams)

This script isn’t made 100% compatible with inventory systems such as qb and ox inventory. No where does it state this except in their support site. I don’t recommend buying this if you run an economy server as weapons will never run out of ammo as well. Every time I pull a weapon out, it has at least 7 bullets in it even though I either had more or less prior to holstering the weapon.

It also has issue with their very own sling script. You can’t have a weapon on a sling and pull out a sidearm. Doing so completely breaks the slinged weapon meaning you’ll have to use the weapon item in your inventory twice to have it work with the sling.

The auto reload feature doesn’t take ammo out of your inventory either so players can just reload over and over again, infinity reload. Highly discourage anyone from buying these scripts if you run an economy server. I only bought these because another version stated in their own post that their version isn’t for economy/inventory servers but this one doesn’t state it so I figured it would work. Nope.

Could we have additional props other than trunk as well. Such as ammo crates, lockers, till (for store owners eg behind a counter) and things like that as an example. So its not strictly limiting people who are near vehicles.

I purchased and the script is fine. But there is no service.
They will not serve the person who bought it.
I think it’s bad.

Please stop spreading false information on my listing, we have a dedicated ticket system on discord for support and we even provide a self-help system that you can interact with on our discord to help you find solutions for commonly known issues. Tickets are usually responded to within 48 hours but this can change depending on the amount of tickets and staff available at the time. The only way to get support is on discord, nowhere else.

Updated:

• Performance improvements.
  • Cleaned up the script to improve readability, really only effects you if on open source.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented a slinged weapon from unslinging if using the holster with the trunk requirement enabled.
  • No longer needs to be started after the sling if using it.
  • You can now assign an animation to different “weapon classes” in the config.
  • Fixed an issue where players could bug out the animation.

I’ve been using Scully’s holster and sling awhile. Now on the newest update with Frankie’s belts. Also using a ton of custom weapons and components from Fluffy. It works fabulous.

For those saying it doesn’t work. You don’t know how to setup a script, or you don’t know how to start a resource in order of a dependency.

As far as no service?? I literally asked a question this morning in General. Scully himself answered instantly…

Keep up the good work man! Haters gonna hate… :person_shrugging:

1 Like