[PAID][STANDALONE] Scriptifyer Racing

Scriptifyer Racing

Preview : Youtube

Features

sfyer-racing is a new powerful and fun racing script provided by Scriptifyer.

:pencil2: Create your own races as you want : in-game complete and easy race creator
:racing_car: Simultaneous multi-races support
:1st_place_medal: Leaderboard : a leaderboard to follow the progress of the race
:white_circle: Based on GTA:O UI : uses RageUI and GTA:O natives to provide you a pure experience
:hammer_and_wrench: Configurable : you can adapt the script to fit it perfectly with your server
:us: :fr: Locale system : you can modify any of the text that are in the script
:arrows_counterclockwise: JSON based and standalone : no dependencies and database to run the script !
:incoming_envelope: Open-source : get an instant access to the code and fit it directly with your server !

Tebex (5.99€) : Click here

If you’re selling your resource, please include the following information at the end of your post:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500
Requirements N/A
Support No

can you disable the noclip option when creating a race or in the menu?

The no-clip option isn’t included in the script. It comes from vMenu from Vespura.
Sorry for the in-game confusion.

Adding some controller support would be awesome!

Simply add these disabled controls to your ‘while menu is open’ loop in the client script. I would just do it myself but unfortunately the code is not accessible.

A config option to simply put in what controls should be disabled or just to disable these controls or not would also be brilliant!

(These controls are just what I have disabled on my server for RageUI Menus to allow for better controller support)
See Controls - Cfx.re Docs for the control actions.

DisableControlAction(0,14,true)
DisableControlAction(0,15,true)
DisableControlAction(0,16,true)
DisableControlAction(0,17,true)
DisableControlAction(0,20,true)
DisableControlAction(0,24,true)
DisableControlAction(0,25,true)
DisableControlAction(0,68,true)
DisableControlAction(0,69,true)
DisableControlAction(0,70,true)
DisableControlAction(0,80,true)
DisableControlAction(0,81,true)
DisableControlAction(0,82,true)
DisableControlAction(0,83,true)
DisableControlAction(0,84,true)
DisableControlAction(0,91,true)
DisableControlAction(0,92,true)
DisableControlAction(0,99,true)
DisableControlAction(0,140,true)
DisableControlAction(0,347,true)

Hi, the satisfaction of my customers is my priority and as indicated the script is updated according to your comments so no worries I will update adding this functionality. This feature will obviously be configurable in the config file.

Feel free to join the discord to stay tuned about updates !
Have a nice day !