Whats different from your script over this:

1 Like

whatt? is a amazing script

1 Like

I’m guessing you didnt even check my link :face_exhaling:

nice bro

1 Like

Just let me sleep, i’ll tell you no problem

Script you’ve sent sync weather and time across all clients, but that weather is random weather.

My script sync weather and time across all clients. But that weather and time are synced with Real-Life conditions. For example if it’s raining in belgrade it will rain in game.

Cheers.

Thanks

Thanks bro <3

1 Like

Thanks <3

Great job, something unique and never seen.
Keep up the good work😁

1 Like

Nicely done, keep it up! :smile:

1 Like

Excellent script all recommendations for this script it worth every cent and its much better for roleplay

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks <3

1 Like

Thank you!

I don’t know why I got a notification for this but yeah, SimpleSync does exactly the same and is free :woman_shrugging:

SimpleSync uses System Timezones for time and it uses the OpenWeather API for the weather, so is synced to real life cities.

So there is a difference, my script uses private API, it’s API that’s not open to everyone. Good luck with your release. I didn’t have any bad purpose on releasing this script.

No, it’s not random. I’ve used it since Justalemon released it and it works beautifully.

Lol not really sure either, I didn’t tag you. Maybe you have that thread on your watch list?

So the only difference is you use a proprietary api to fetch the data, gotcha. Also, Lemon’s release has been around for over 2 years, I don’t think he needs luck with it :rofl: . As for your intentions on this release, that really doesn’t matter. I was just trying to figure out what essentially would make someone consider buying this when there literally is a free perfectly working script that does the exact thing, utilizing an opensource api.

1 Like

Absolutely true, you are right, script is doing same, main difference is that my script uses other private api. And if you dont want to buy script you dont need to evict my potentional customers.