[PAID] [QB/ESX/STANDALONE] Props & Speedzones V3 - IDEAL TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT!

Synchronized Props & Speed zones v3

Video Showcase:

Youtube

Description

Place down props (like cones / barriers) with a user friendly interface and use a menu to set up or remove speed zones, placed by players on the server. This has been tested and proven working on OneSync & OneSync Legacy.

Does not include the props, contact us!

Does not include the custom props seen in the video, these are available from Cell 1 Modding for about 10GBP. We can not post discord links here. Contact us for the link.

Features

v3.0.0

• QB / ESX / NS Discord API / Ace Permission options.
  • Configure props you wish to be place-able.
  • Configure commands, hotkeys, buttons, blips and messages.
  • Configure your menu style and button text.
  • Animated prop placing.
  • Tested working up to 70 synchronized props.
  • Place speed zones: define speeds and sizes to your liking with an easy menu.
  • Stand-alone/QB/ESX.
  • OneSync & OneSync Legacy Compatible.
  • Free updates, maintained script being built upon & expanded overtime!

New version: v3.1.0
Features/patch notes:

• Fixed synchronization delay which required the objects to respawn.
  • Fixed desynchronized speedzones.
  • Added keymappings (keybind option in FiveM settings) instead of threads to the Object placement tool & Speedzone placement menu. (config.lua)
  • Added a safety feature for checking valid prop models. Will now return a notification on invalid object.
  • Optimized the code 0.02ms idle.
  • Removed unused functions from c_functions.lua
  • Removed object limiter as the code now allows you to spawn loads of objects.

Export functions

Open the speedzone menu from another (serverside) script:

exports['night_prop_system']:OpenPropMenu(src, true)

Open the prop placement UI from another (serverside) script:

exports['night_prop_system']:OpenSpeedZoneMenu(src, true)

Obtain the resource via our Tebex store

Direct → https://store.nights-software.com/package/5087747
Homepage → https://store.nights-software.com

Our other resources:

[& more…](https://store.nights-software.com/ :globe_with_meridians:)

Code accessible Partially
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 1000
Requirements None
Support Yes

script free [Release] utility_cone

Nah, nothing like it.

Edit:

Utility cone is a clientside script, it looks cool though :slight_smile: But unfortunately in that script the cones will not network the cones for each client connected to the network. It will also have issues one OneSync, where cones would appear (be visible) for some players, but not for all. It will also have issues wit people not being able to pick up some desynchronised cones, because these are culled by OneSync.

Props & Speedzones fetches this issue and constantly rebuilds the network of objects for each client, initiated and memorized by the server. I hope you understand.

I used it and never had problems with props disconnecting or other people not seeing them, testing on a 50/60 person server

Nice, thats good for a client script. I don’t know how that was managed. Theres more to it though, like what the server has spawned already (like signs or other objects made by scripts). I’ll be interested in understanding why that was managed without issues, whilst other scripts have so many issues.

I think it’s possible to spawn 70 cones, but impossible to sync them over all players, without using the server.

Awesome idea, don’t know if my question is stupid, hope not! :smiley: but will the props get’s removed on server restart? if yes, is there a way to keep them until i remove them my self?

1 Like

Yep, they reset when you restart the server. You can place them and pick them up anytime anywhere during one active session until server restarts.

Nice script! Where can i get the big truck with big arrow?

Thanks!

It’s called the econic. It’s made for “project London remastered”. I think the econic is available for free. Let me fetch a link for you and I will contact you when I can.

Edit: Free release found on Union Mods.

1 Like

New version: v3.0.0 Framework Integration Update for QBCore, ESX and/or Night Discord API
Features/patch notes:

- Added the option to select your framework in regards to permissions for: ESX Legacy Job permissions, QBCore Job & HasPermission permissions, Ace permissions, Nights Software Discord API.
- Fixed a bug where checking permissions for speedzones would not work properly.

Hello there , is it just the speed traps and zones or does your script allow to redirect the AI travel ? ( for example if i put a bunch of stuff down, can i force the ai to go to the left or the right of the item i placed rather then staying in the same line and trying to run over the signs ? )

Hi!

Speedzones work as spheres. Objects (example) work as cones which can be frozen or driven over. Depending on your settings in the config.lua. So they do not redirect traffic.

There are people who’ve tried to synchronize road nodes over all players and AI. But this seems complex, but should be possible. We haven’t influenced road nodes other than blocking the ones in the sphere of the speedzone.

Feel free to reach out for more! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the fast reply !
So if i place a cone down and freeze its position trough the config the ai should drive around it since you blocked the nodes rather then try to run them over correct ?

An AI will possibily drive into the cones. The placement of the code relative to the road node is a trigger for the AI to switch lanes. But we did not influence this in the script.

The speedzones (with configurable radius) will block traffic in total and are to be set up seperately.