[PAID] Prone/Crawl

A nice immersive addition for serious RP, you can prone/crawl and moving forward, backward, left, right, turn around, etc.

Features

• Fully configurable hotkeys
  • Fully stealth movement while in crawl/prone position
  • Can use weapon while in crawl/prone position
  • Fluid, smooth, and immersive movement (Skyrim-level immersion)
  • Onscreen tutorial (can be enabled/disabled in config)
  • You can sprint (move faster) when holding Shift key (or any key you set inside Config file)
  • 90/180 degrees turn (default is 90 degrees)
  • cuffed/lassoed/hogtied/ragdoll/falling checks to disable prone/crawl when condition meets
  • Function export IsCrawling for external script calling

How to use?

• Long-press Ctrl to start crawl/prone
  • Hold Shift to move faster
  • and so on…

How to stop Prone/Crawl?

• Press Spacebar/Ctrl

-- To use the export on other script, you can call with:
local isCrawling = exports['bm-crawling']:IsCrawling()

-- will return true if the player is crawling

-- i.e.

if isCrawling then
    -- Something something...
end

P.S.

Price: €10
Tebex: Prone/Crawl - Tebex

My Other Mods/Scripts

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 287
Requirements N/A
Support No
4 Likes

Hi, the script is not [FREE], edit the title because you have to pay “something MORE then 0 on tebex”.

It’s always nice to see someone publish their work for free, thank you! It would be great if you could attach a direct download link, not to mention that the rules require it (github or google drive would be fine). Thanks again, good job!

You have to set this to paid and not free at 1€

Sorry, this is my first post a bit confused with the format.

If you input “0.00” as the price it will let you download it for free just fine! Thank you for this - not really sure what folk will use it for but I can’t wait to find out haha

You can proceed at checkout with just 0.75$ or more, not less

Is it possible, to set another Key for standup unstead of pressing H? It collides with other keys.

I “bought” the script by inputting “0.00” and paid absolutely nothing for it. This isn’t true.

Maybe he fixed it, i was the first for write a comment and when i tried it told me:“You cannot proceed to checkout if you’re paying less then 0.75$”

I downloaded it before there were any comments on this thread and didn’t encounter an issue myself, but I suppose as long as it’s fixed now that’s the main thing :smiley: Thanks again for this script Goghor. My players were having a ball with it tonight!

1 Like

It´s possible to make the Prone/Crawl on another key?

1 Like

Next update.

Can you fire your weapon while prone?

Like that?

Yeah. Exactly.

New Update is Available!

Changelogs

v1.0.3

• Logic optimisations, fully optimised
  • More fluid & immersive movement (Skyrim-level immersion)
  • Added onscreen tutorial
  • Added Config file, now you can change all the keybinds to your liking
  • Added ability to sprint (move faster) when holding Shift key (or any key you set inside Config file)
  • Added 90/180 degrees turn (default is 90 degrees)
  • Added cuffed/lassoed/hogtied/ragdoll/falling checks to disable prone/crawl when condition meets
  • Added IsCrawling exports for external script calling
  • etc
-- To use the export on other script, you can call with:
local isCrawling = exports['bm-crawling']:IsCrawling()

-- will return true if the player is crawling

-- i.e.

if isCrawling then
    -- Something something...
end
1 Like

The update is fantastic, and so unexpected after initial release - thank you! A number of our users have asked if would be possible to change initiating crawl from double tapping ctrl to long-hold ctrl instead. Is that something that could be considered for a future update? Really love this script - keep up the good work!

Currently there are only 4 APIs to detect key press on RedM:

• IsControlJustPressed
  • IsControlJustReleased
  • IsControlPressed
  • IsControlReleased

No long-press. But I think I can try the long-press with my own way.

New Update is Available!

Changelogs

v1.0.4

• Added in water detection, prevent prone/crawl when the player is standing in water
  • Added fishing detection, prevent prone/crawl when the player is doing fishing or fishing rod equipped
  • Added mount/vehicle detection, prevent prone/crawl when the player is mounted on a horse/vehicle
  • Added scenario detection, prevent prone/crawl when the player is doing any scenarios
  • Added sitting detection, prevent prone/crawl when the player is in sitting position
  • etc