[Paid][Standalone] MSRP Legendary Animals

Standalone Wild Legendary Animals

This script offers a new and dynamic approach to legendary animals. Legendary animals will now spawn in the wild like any other animal. Legendary animals have a 10% chance to spawn in the world in the same zone as a player. This gives players a more natural experience of randomly coming across a unique animal in the wild.

Features:

• 42 unique legendary animals
  • Customizable spawn chance
  • Networked so all players can see the animal once it spawns

BUY ON TEBEX.IO for $30

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~200
Requirements None
Support No

Note: I am only listing support as no because my job keeps me too busy to respond to everyone, I am happy to help when I can just don’t get upset if it takes me awhile to get back to you about something

2 Likes

Updated this script to include a config option to enable Dev Mode. with dev mode enabled the script will print information in both the client console and in chat as well as freeze the position of any spawned legendary animals for testing

So when the legendary buffalo spawns it tends to spawn both at the same time.

Just a few questions for you so i can try to isolate the problem and fix it.

do you have dev mode on?
are you in the server by yourself or with others?
What are the names of the buffalos that are spawning? I ask this because you said both but there should be 3 different buffalos so that means one isn’t spawning?

dev mode is not on. Your right it is the white and black one. There are more then one person in the blackwater area. Also seems sometimes it spawns and people will try to kill it but can’t or kill it and can’t do anything with it.

ok so the legendary buffalo is probably the only animal that will have this issue considering it is out on the plains by blackwater and that is a popular play area on most servers. what is happening is every time a player enters the great plains area the script will randomly choose a number and if that number is less or equal to the probability number in your config then it will spawn a legendary.

The great plains must be a really popular area on your server for the legendries to spawn so frequently. I will do some testing to see if i can change this for just the legendary buffalo since that area is so popular.

As for players not being able to do anything with the legendary animal, you will need another script for that, this script only handles spawning the animal, harvesting anything from the animal requires a butcher script I recommend Ricx Butcher but really any butcher script will work as long as you add the hash for the legendries to the butcher script.

I will post again after I have tested the legendary buffalo some more

OK makes sense. I do have the skinner. It just seemed the animals themselves bugged out. Could be a one sync issue.

ok so i have been doing some testing and I think the best solution is to relocate the legendary buffalo to a less popular area. high traffic areas do cause legendries to have a much greater chance to spawn which is to be expected, however the great plains is such an open area that frequently seeing a legendary buffalo practically every time you are out on the plains is not what how this script was intended to run. I will need to find new zones to spawn them in that both makes sense and is not already being used for another legendary animal. this might take me a few days to get a good working update pushed as i might need to relocate several animals.

as far as skinning the animal, i personally never had an issue getting the pelt but i am also testing along on a server, so its possible having other players around could be having an effect on the animals, i will need to do more testing with other players to know for sure.

How large is the zone? maybe make them smaller if possible?

map zones are predefined by the game itself, for example blackwater is its own zone, the great plains is another zone and tall trees is another zone ect ect, i can’t change their size

how can i contact you

I will DM you

could i get a list of what animals spawn in a zone or maybe coords to those animals?

I have just uploaded a new version of the script that allows developers and server owners to see and edit that information. redownload it from keymaster and replace your current script including the config file. I have also added additional comments to help better explain the systems

cool thank you so much. is there away to add the legendary fish by chance ?

unfortunately this was not really designed to handle the fish, although there is no reason why you can’t make the attempt to add them to the list, you will just need to know their exact model information as well as the zone ID of where you want to put them and of course make sure the spawn coords are in water…thing is by forcing them to spawn like this i don’t think it will work with any fishing script that i know of…it might be better to design a whole new fishing script that includes the ability to catch legendary fish

is there a place i can look up the skin numbers? like where this one is skin 4

[-765540529] = {
legend = “mp_a_c_alligator_01”,
skin = 4,
x = 2191.9,
y = -1125.1,
z = 41.6,

unfortunately not, or at least not that i know of, i had to figure them out myself through trial and error

This script still being supported?

Yes, but I must admit I haven’t looked at this script in quite sometime It’s probably long long overdue for a major update lol

What can I do for you?