[PAID] [Standalone] ModV | Addictions

ModV Addictions is a versatile and immersive script designed exclusively for your FiveM private server. With this standalone system, you can bring an extra layer of realism and role-play to your virtual world by introducing a wide range of customizable addictions, including drugs, smoking, and alcohol.

1. Complete Customization: ModV Addictions allows you to configure and tailor the addiction system to match your server’s narrative. Whether you want to add various drugs, simulate smoking habits, or depict alcohol dependence, the script adapts to your creative vision.

2. Variety of Addictions: Choose from an extensive selection of addictive substances and behaviors to replicate in your virtual world. Whether you’re adding recreational drugs, cigarettes, or alcohol, this script covers it all.

3. Realistic Effects: Immerse your players in the world of addiction with realistic and dynamic effects. Watch as your characters experience highs, cravings, withdrawals, and more, adding depth to your role-play environment.

4. Standalone System: ModV Addictions operates independently, making it compatible with a wide range of FiveM servers. It seamlessly integrates into your existing setup, requiring minimal configuration to get started.

HOW IT WORKS

The system allows for a multitude of dependencies based on your needs, which you can set via a configuration file. You can also decide how much dependency should be removed and how much need should be increased, as well as how often, down to the second. Essentially, the system checks in the tick time set by the Developer if it possesses the dependency and starts to request a quantity of need. Once a sufficiently high amount of need is reached (also configurable by the developer), it is possible to experience visual effects or character changes (also configurable in an open script file)

Dependency:

• ox_lib

FiveM Asset Escrow System

This resource is using the Asset Escrow system.

Click here to know more about it.

PREVIEW

Preview

Download (9.99€)

Get this resource at Tebex

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000
Requirements ox_lib
Support Yes

Hey there. Is it plug and play with drugs effects scripts? I’m looking for an easy addictions script that doesn’t require to re-code my whole server haha.

Sure, you just have to configure your addictions and effects level, then you can trigger the addAddiction event into your drug script.

Would it be possible to get effects + consumption/use from my other script to yours? So that I don’t have to worry about the addAddiction?

We can easily add it without issues. Contact me on discord, you can find it on the tebex.