[PAID][STANDALONE][MAP] Los Santos / LA Postal Map - Premium

i need to make it bigger but it will fuck the template

fixed it. thank you!

1 Like

You can’t make it beyond those borders unfortunately that’s why the full Cayo map is loaded from a different file

do u know of one that stay loaded?

Not really tbh, the one I use hides the island until you are there

Does this come with a roxwood section of the map? I saw it in scully’s discord and was wondering.

1 Like

Yes both of my minimap now come with bonus files for roxwood and soon with have nearest postal configs to go with it

I bought this but not seeing cayo on the map?

Do you have a Cayo resource to spawn Cayo?

yeah it was spawned unless its not the right one to use.

Some of them don’t load the minimap at all, some only load it when you’re on the island, some load it all the time it depends. If it’s an ipl resource you’re using those almost never load the minimap from what I’ve seen. The one I typically use is this one:

ill give this a try

just realized paid dont have the street names, is there a way to get these, i want the street names.

There are street names in this map

which map is it, because you state in paid version. * No Name version of the map with all locations and street names removed*. Im talking about the street names on the actual map itself. not the compass. Ive used both the postal and non postal and there is no street names on my physical map itself. I love your maps but i cant use without the street names on it, just a preference.
Screenshot 2023-02-02 161347

Street names like this picture here.

Both the Los santos version and the Los Angeles version have street names. The no name version would obviously not have it hence “No names”.

where are the files to have the street names, all that was in the download was postal and no postal. there is nothing in here that has files that say no names.

There is no “No Postal” version for this map. Are you sure you didn’t get my other map? That one does not have street names yet

The one i bought was the ls/la ios google map. I dont use a la type server ao i grabbed that one

This post is not for iOS map, I think that’s why you got confused.