[PAID][STANDALONE][HANDLING] Vanilla Master List & More

This is a custom made handling file for GTA V vehicles!

Updated for Fivem Build 2944, i dont even know how many cars at this point

UPDATE V1.4 - Fivem Build 2802/DLC 1.64 LS Drug Wars

UPDATE V1.3 - BUG FIXING AND HANDLING EDITS

UPDATE V1.2 - THIS NOW INCLUDES 494 VEHICLES

UPDATE V1.1 - THIS NOW INCLUDES 472 VEHICLES
We have taken roughly 430 vehicles and defined them into classes and created custom handling for each!
This includes DLC cars and bikes and Vanilla DLC cars and bikes!

This handling file comes complete as a resource ready to drag and drop to your FiveM server and start! Allow your players to enjoy the native GTA vehicles without handling restrictions!

Class speeds are -
X-Class 210-220 mph
S-Class 180-190 mph
A-Class 150-165 mph
B-Class 130-140 mph
C-Class 110-120mph
D-Class 100-110 mph

Handling depends on drive-train and type of vehicle. Some RWD cars get loose in the back, some oversteer. AWD cars are pretty solid, offroaders and 4x4/trucks/suv’s have softer suspension and drive better on dirt. FWD drive cars handle in between RWD and AWD. There is variations to the handling for each car, handling isn’t just defined by speed or class.

THIS WILL BE UPDATED WITH EVERY NEW DLC AND IT WILL ALSO BE UPDATED WITH VEHICLES THAT ARE CURRENTLY NOT INCLUDED - THIS IS NOT A ONE AND DONE PURCHASE.

This file will be editable, so any adjustments you would like to make, you are free to do so DO NOT RESELL

This will include a README which will include a link to an Excel spreadsheet which details every vehicle in its class in separate tabs, meaning your community can see which cars and bikes are in which class but they can not see the speeds, there is also a list with spawn names and game names! And of course the Master List - this includes spawn names for each vehicle - the vehicles top speed on a flat surface - the vehicles drive train - the vehicles class! The master list is hide able and after making your own copy, you may choose to hide it or show it!

Check out my other stuff!
Colorful Weed Props
Dorset Compound Ymap

| Code is accessible Yes
| Subscription-based No
| Lines (approximately) 29444
| Requirements Standalone
| Support Yes

Tebex Link

4 Likes

Phenomenal Service - very efficient, great Customer Service and regular updates. Seriously worth the small investment.

1 Like

Appreciate you sir!

2 Likes

This is dope, so does this make editing top speeds over all easier?

Recently we decided to nerf all the vehicles, trying to bring speeds down with in game mechanics, for the most part 200+ seems to just cause problems with players.

Just wondering if you can lower the classes speeds pretty easily or is it by vehicle?

Purchased this for our server after forever putting off the tedious task of changing handling.

Rapid support, very friendly guy who is doing gods work!

1 Like

Everything is done individually still unfortunately, so it would be 1 by 1 rather than by class! It does come with an extremely detailed Excel Spreadsheet that has every spawn name in class, then every spawn name with in game name and then there is a master list which is hideable that details spawn name, vehicle class, drive train, and top speed! so all though you’d be editing speeds 1 by 1, it’s made easier by the list and documentation that goes with it!

1 Like

Appreciate you sir!

Do you offer custom work like this, w/spreadsheet?

we trying to nerf our cars below these speeds due to engine swaps and stuff, but also looking to organize our cars by class for racing. Really intrigued, but for our server we trying to keep cars below 200mph w/upgrades.

220 would be like a fully built car, swaped and so forth.

Let me know! Thanks for replies!

1 Like

I can do custom work yes! I also do bulk rates for handling to make it more affordable when people want a large quantity done!

1 Like

I’ve known Bradley (grant) for several years now. Wonderful human being to work with. Great sense of humor and always pours his blood, sweat & tears into his work. Stand up guy and believes in doing what is best for everyone not just himself. When things are wrong or hiccups happen he always does the right thing to ensure the best outcome for you. Custom handling to custom top speeds with realistic feel. I wouldn’t have anyone else do handling but him. I’m not saying all this stuff because we are friends. If I thought he was an asshole and full of shit I’d just say it lol. You’d be nuts not to pick this up for your server as he’s very organized and clearly knows what he is doing.

2 Likes

hahaha thank you bro!

There are many free options.

1 Like

yes there are, but how many of them are as detailed as what i have which documents every vehicle in every class with every spawn name, top speed, drive train, and how many of them are actually customized into classes and documented? There is always free options, and should people want to use one, that is their own choice,

Been looking for better handling files for a hot minute! Iv said for ages that these cars need to be better and finally a legend has put in work!

God tier work bro absolute master class!

1 Like

Thank you bro, i appreciate the kind words!

There are many handling overhaul options out there, and after testing more than a handful, I can say without a doubt that this resource is more than worth it. Yes, there are free options out there, but this option is the best that we have experienced. The man knows his craft, and is available to do more custom work with cars in addition to this resource. Standard vanilla gta car handling is outdated and boring. This feels like the perfect mixture between vanilla and realistic handling. You wont be disappointed.

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words bro! I hope you and your players are enjoying it!

Known this man for a couple of years now, this man is an absolute legend. Great service, great product, great delivery time. Cant get much better than this man!

1 Like

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words and I hope the players of your server are enjoying it!

30% OFF THE VANILLA MASTER LIST THIS WEEKEND ONLY!! OFFER ENDS SUNDAY

https://bwoscustoms.tebex.io/package/5356821