[PAID] Standalone EMS Menu

EMS System

An easy to use EMS system with all the features you need to get your servers medical services up and running!

Features:

• Easy to use config which can be used to change and enable/disable features.
  • EMS Menu with all the interactions you need.
  • Hospitalization system with animations and beds.
  • Death system.
  • Duty system with discord logs that logs your time on duty. Can also make it use /duty instead in the Config.
  • Ability to set your callsign that saves without a database.
  • Ace permissions.
  • Duty blips to show the locations of other on duty ems.

Purchase Here: EMS Menu

1 Like

Works with ESX?

You do read how it says standalone in the title right?

7 Likes

Is this encrypted in any way? I’ll be honest, I’m really only interested in the duty system but if it’s not encrypted, I’d be will to pay the 5euros so I can take the duty system out and make it into it’s own thing for our community. I’m wanting a simple on/off duty script that sends to discord but have been too busy/lazy to write one from scratch.

The client and server files are not encrypted

• Fixed an issue some people experienced that caused them to be stuck in a black screen when respawning.

URL has been updated for the EMS menu due to a tebex issue with custom domains. Anyone who experienced problems should be able to access the store with the above URL now.

Does it save the player death information .Like if the player dies and quits the game and comes back . He is alive back . How to fix it brother

No but my all in one menu has an ems menu that has an optional feature to spawn them back in with the death timer, you can find it here: [PAID] All in One Menu

Seriously bro there u said an complete ems system for an rp server . Where there is no boss action. There is no distress option. No persistent death . Pls bro update this one also bro with optional feature to spawn them back in with the death timer . Pls consider it bro :sunglasses:.

This is for standalone servers, not servers using a framework. If you use esx or qbcore use esx_ambulancejob or qb-ambulancejob

thing is hella buggy and havent had the best support for it

1 Like

You’re not a customer and have never reached out for support, refrain from lying on my posts.

I am a developer for Low Life RP and litbadman has been the one to reach out for support

He’s been made aware of what his issue is and it’s unrelated to this resource.

1 Like