[Paid][Standalone] AV VIP System

You have the example inside readme, if you already bought the script u should know it. Unless u where using leaks… :eyes:

I need help I don’t know where I put the exports

do not and i repeat do not purchase this, disgusting person who is basically scamming you with the scripts hes providing

People who sell expensive scripts should be able to offer decent support. Of course if you have zero experience in lua etc. you should not build a server and especially not buy expensive / complex scripts. However, if you seem to have written a detailed readme, just post a screenshot here on the post, then people know what they are getting into. But if I look at the comments here and the DM of a buyer above in the comment, then people already assume that the support is the biggest garbage…

1 Like

Can someone help me out here. Wanting to add this to qn-vehicleshop. But having a hard figuring out where to put. I was like the luxary deal to be vip.

Hey I have a question,

So I have the VIP script that cost monthly, and right now if they stop paying for that month they can still get the cars out of the garages.

What I want to do is if they don’t have “VIP” then they cant get the car out of the garages until they go back “VIP” Is this possible.

QBCore - Framework

This system use escrow?

Hey so i was in a server were this script was used. And how they had it was if you didnt pay month threw tebex it wouldn’t let you get your car out of the garage. I want it to do that but dont know where to start can someone help me.