A FiveM skin-menu which allows players to customize there characters to allow for users to have a better experience. The script is fully stand-alone saving all data (outfits) to a json file. Meaning that you can run this script on any kind of server. The script has a very high configuration with detailed docs, and exports. Everything seen on the menu can be customized. The script does use skinchager and warmenu. View the full list of features and details below.
- Outfit caps with whitelisting of discord roles to allow more outfits.
- API for getting discord role information.
- Completely stand-alone, all information is saved to a JSON file.
- Many player customizations:
- Ability to change inherence (Father, Mother, Mixing)
- Ability to change appearance (Hair Style, Hair Color, Beard, Beard Color, and More)
- Ability to change clothing (Masks, Shirts, Bags, and More)
- Ability to change and add props (Helmets, Glasses, Watches, and More)
- Ability to change and customize player tattoos (Head, Torso, Legs, and Arms)
- Ability to change face expressions (Normal, Happy, Angry, Stressed, and More)
- All customizations can be removed/added/renamed through the config.
- All text/notifications can be changed through the config.
- Set default character to load in as.
- Spawn, Edit, Delete, and Clone all saved outfits.
Purchase Here: Tebex
Code is accessible | Yes/No (Only certain parts are locked)
Subscription-based | No
Lines | Client: 771 - Server: 757
Requirements | N/A (Stand-Alone)
Support | Yes