[PAID] Spa-Job, do nails AND eye lashes!

thiumbnail2

]

(everything shown is included in file)

Edit:
This resource is no longer being updated, I have made it open for you to edit however you would like.
Hello Ladies and Gents, Today I bring to you a script that will change the way you do your salon/spa RP forever!
I could never find a spa script that lived up to my wishes for QB-Core, so I took it into my own hands to build my own.
This script includes short nails, short nude nails, long nails, long french tips, long eyelashes and even short eyelashes with many variations! (All are included)
The code is very simple and straightforward forward as well as the script itself, so YOU can focus on your roleplay.
This is my second ever released script, please enjoy it.

https://maris-development.tebex.io/category/2149136

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | Yes |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | 800 |
| Requirements | QB-Core Framework |
| Support | Yes |

6 Likes

wwonderful… any test server to test?!!
or video of the full spa job?

1 Like

When will an ESX version be released

4 Likes

Hello ! do you think you will make a ESX version ?

2 Likes

Do you plan to make ESX version without target system… Thanks ^^

2 Likes

make for esx too please.

1 Like

At this current time juncture, I do not work with ESX nor do I plan to, I only work with QBCore.
I know there is a nail script for ESX floating around out there, I created this one for QB because that one was too much of a hassle to convert and wasn’t put together as well.
Possibly in the future I may span out to ESX, but at this moment I do not plan to.

1 Like

I tried to reply 3 times but it never passed the approval I guess, please reach out to me personally and I will let you into my server to test it out and use all the options :slight_smile:

Are there other colors?

Yes but other is not complet like yours :frowning:

i really think you will get a lot of client if you try to make it in esx, look ^^ we all want it !

1 Like

hey buddy, does this script come with the MLO or is there a place I can grab it from?

1 Like
1 Like

https://skeletonnetworks.tebex.io/category/Scripts I allowed my friend to convert it to ESX, please go to his page for that version

1 Like

theres many colors for each version, I put the nails that I use most for the code, but the styles themselves I added actually have a lot more if you want to add them yourself

[MLO] Nail Salon [SP / FiveM / ■■■■] - GTA5-Mods.com this is the one I have, but it doesnt actually tie to any specific area, only by job :slight_smile:

For everyone wondering about an ESX version, I let my friend convert it to ESX for you guys

1 Like

I installed the script but the nails don’t stick after flying out and back in.

1 Like

check personal messages for the way to troubleshoot

1 Like

how do i use the script?

1 Like

i added it to my server but there is no job or anything do i have to create one myself?