[PAID] South Carolina Highway Patrol - Livery Pack

This is a SCHP-inspired livery pack. Lore-friendly featuring “San Andreas Highway Patrol” graphics. This pack features SCHP’s most used and common vehicles. Updates will come to this package in time.

What you can find inside:

2016 Utility: Standard

2018 Sedan: Standard, Target Zero Team, Recruiter, ACE

2019 SUV: Standard

2020 Utility: Standard

You can purchase this pack here

| Subscription-based | No |
| Requirements | WinRar/7zip |
| Support | Yes |

Manley’s Graphical Gallery

This webstore is currently unavailable - please check back later.

@manleyc23

Yeah I just set everything up so it still has to be approved by Tebex. My bad, should be up in the next few days.

then why post it … why didnt you wait untill your tebex was active ? … what happens if someone wants to buy it now

Because I didn’t know how it works?

common sense … if your releasing something for sale … and your tebex isnt active … how are people going to buy it … so the common sense part would be to wait untill its active then post on here lol

Almost like they don’t tell you when it will be active :exploding_head:. The link works now, you can buy it if you want. If not good luck with your shitty copy-pasted shell MLOs.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: clearly you dont know mapping mine isnt copy and paste mlos there fully custom made by my self lol so yea good luck with that one … you keep to making crappy livery and over charging for them buddy

South Carolina Highway Patrol Sticker - South Carolina Highway Patrol Logo, HD Png Download - 2409x2396(#6781280) - PngFind

A livery that is copying a real design, using elements from the real design :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:. “fully custom made by my self lol” The Paleto Shell in Grapeseed? Hop off my dick bro.

tf you smoking … i made that shell lol nice try BUT you failed lol better luck next time