[PAID] [Sound] Custom Car Sounds - Lamborghini Huracán 5.2L V10

Hi everyone, Legacy_DMC Here.

Who didn’t ever listened to the beautiful sound of a Lamborghini Huracan V10?

Today i introduce the Huracan V10 Sound
This is a sound recorded of a Real Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4, utilizing the OEM Race Exhaust!

It’s the first release under the premium category, and also includes realistic sound effects.
Even the start-up motor is from the real car!

It can be applied to any Huracan, or Audi R8, As they share the same engine.
(Though personally, i’d use it only for the huracan.)

Lamborghini Huracán 5.2L V10: Purchase | Preview

I Also would like to hear your opinion on what sort of vehicle sounds would you like to see next!

Thank you for your reading.

Resource Information
Code accessible N/A
Subscription based N/A
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
1 Like

isnt this free tho on 5mods FiveM ready

Heck the free one sounds cleaner too.

Not at all, me and aqua work together. This is using Forza Horzion 2 (XBOX ONE) as a source.

Aqua uses actually, a lamborghini gallardo engine from horizon 3

I Do also have a free version, but the sole reason of this port, is that as far as i’m concerned this is one of the few usable sources of the OEM Race exhaust option for the huracan (lp610)

1 Like

I think these lines here are misleading when its ported from another game lol
I like the free one better too.

In theory, but when going a bit more deeply on the origin of those sounds, most of then are librarys recorded by professional companys, which are then sold for game developers.

So unless it is synthesized like it used to be on older games such as gran turismo 6, the text lines still are valid, providing a more precise description of what exactly the sound is, instead of a vague "“Lamborghini V10 Sound”

1 Like

12 USD is unreasonable price considering someone can just take the game file and put in FL Studio

A Popular misconception, but unfortunatley, it isn’t as easy as that.

The only reason custom sound waves are possible, is due to a software developed by me, that alongside another tool, can generate and translate the proper data to ensure compatibility with the custom .wav file.

Currently, only 3 people are actively producing this sort of custom waves sounds, as they’re part of the development team, and have been with me since the beggining.

If you do try to make it by your own, you’ll see that it will sound completly distorted, since it won’t have the proper data attached to it.

As for the pricing, the average comission price for this sort of sound is arround the 40~50$, so the price do is low, but i also do agree that 12$/Sound isn’t a good deal on the consumer side and on that note, the price has been adjusted.

I Apreciate the feedback, look foward for hearing more.

1 Like