[PAID] [Sound] Custom Car Sounds - Harley Davidson Fat-Boy 067

Hi everyone, Legacy_DMC Here.

Today i introduce the Harley Davidson Fat-Boy V-Twin Engine Sound

This is a sound recorded of a Real Harley Davidson Fat-Boy 067.

My reccomendation is for it to be applied to any chopper style motorcycle.

Harley Davidson Fat-Boy V-Twin Sound: Purchase | Preview

I Also would like to hear your opinion on what sort of vehicle sounds would you like to see next!

Thank you for your reading.

Resource Information
Code accessible N/A
Subscription based N/A
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
2 Likes

For a single vehicle sound its extremely overpriced. i paid 20 for a vehicle pack sound of 30 different sound files. Although I dont have this one I would like to see u do a pack of multiple sounds and raise ur price accordingly but selling a single sound I dont see many sells for this. do some diesel sounds and gas engine sounds convert them and post them up and you will make some sells forsure

I would have to disagree… $6 for a custom sound that ppl absolutely love having in server is a fair price… especially when you consider how much tebex rapes its sellers for their “cut” of your work.

1 Like

Hi, Tebex seller here. for my own server. I agree. Tebex has pretty much clutched me in the same situation, too. I’m not sure why Tebex is the only method acceptable for FiveM asset purchases or supporter packages, personally, I think it’s just sad.

@bigred_ourp You’re mad, huh? We’re talking here about custom vehicle samples, and Legacy was the first guy to use custom samples on GTA V. He deserves respect around here, just saying, instead of just being told “iTs ToO oVeRpRiCeD”.

bro Ive had custom vehicle sounds in my server for over 2 years so he is the only one placing them forsale on here. As I said for 1 sound which yes i like the sound but it would be better if he charged more and did a sound pack to include sounds like street bike and a few others is simply what i said. I paid 20 for my sound packs to be done and I have everything from a 12valve cummins to a tuner super cars included… every engine sound released on 5mods I have in my server. Just saying it would be better to have MORE and yes charge MORE. im not saying so much as he is charging to much as its to much for a simple sound file. cuff sounds come out for free gun sounds come out for free and the harley sound is free but he did convert it from single player to 5m which is a slight bit of a pain in the ass but its been done for a while now. He is just marketing it

You know, if you have a big mouth, just say it.

Converting a sound from Singleplayer to FiveM doesn’t take more than five bloody minutes, I’ve done it myself before.

This sound ain’t even a conversion. It’s a proper port with proper sounds, as they were all recorded by professional studios, with specialized microphones. Pretty much, everything is new to the game.

Have you ever heard of sound engineering? Maybe you should. You probably watched the video where Turn 10/Playground Games were recording new samples using a NEW method, and new equipment.

Not all of us can use some sounds for free. Heck, we have to pay for samples. That’s why Legacy went out of his way to get samples HE paid for to make the Fast and Furious sounds. If you’re going to be such a spoiled brat, how about keep that big mouth of yours shut, before you make a clown out of yourself.

Legacy is also responsible for making a tool which makes custom sounds POSSIBLE on GTA V and on FiveM. You’re damn lucky he’s making sounds and the tool, because without him, there would be no custom sounds.

bro… just piss off. I made an opinion that he should ADD MORE AND CHARGE MORE. If you dont like what I have to say then move along there is 0 reason in you joining in on an opinion piece. 1 sound like get real. everyone wants CUSTOM SOUNDS. why waste your time on doing a single sound so ALL BIKES GET THIS 1 SOUND OHH SO COOL EVERY BIKE no do more effort. 80% of the developers in this community are lazy dont put in full effort or take advantage of full potential. Either step up go all the way or move out. I am not beating him out for selling his single item. Fine and dandy but who wants a single sound file to add to their server. that way i can add 30 sound files and make it 30 resources or sit there and merge them all together myself. im buying something I want to buy something worth my time and ive spent nearly 16k on my server and probably close to 6k of that was wasted on devs that dont support their own work or move foward with their stuff. They stay stuck in first gear and sometimes and little hard constructive criticism is what it takes to push someone to move forward. I didnt say he should release it for free. I said 6 bucks for a single sound. why not 20 for multiple. sorry i fell as if it falls short of what his potential is and he could do allot better and if u think he cant do better then who is really being the one out here belittling someone

2 Likes

why wont it start for me

lmao, you paid 20 bucks for 30 free vehicles sounds in gta5-mods…