[PAID][Release] Weapon Sling Script

Does this work with onesync?

Just great ! <3

Verry good job !

Thanks for kind words <3

Keep in mind that default corrdinates for vests were adjusted for our own vests and you might want to fiddle around with them on your own to get the best placement!

Yes, fully networked incl. attachments

Yes, it’s ok for me !

You script is perfect <3

Hey thanks for the script! It’s awesome. The only thing is I don’t understand how I get the ID’s of server-specific vests and then add them to the config. If you could explain how to do it with a little more detail I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey Guys,

Just a small heads up.

As I’m currently deployed on project abroad, response times may vary heavily both due to my work times and jank internet over here. I’ll do my best to respond to all DM’s but you might need a bit of patience.

Thanks <3

Worth every penny. Script its self is brilliant and did everything I needed it to however I wanted it to integrate with another script on our server. Sting replied quickly on Discord and made these changes for free which was great. He even went the extra mile to test it with me in a call. Would definitely recommend this one.

1 Like

Is this for onesync only? Because I’ve used a few free ones and they didn’t work at all for me.

We have lately had it on server with OneSync off as we are resolving some issues and did not get any negative response from community nor have seen any issues ourselves

Amazing resource with amazing support, all my questions were answered quickly. If I needed to change any of the code to suit my needs, I was explained what the code does to allow me to change it

Is this only client side or can other players see it?

Hey,

Script and all objects are of course networked.

Im trying to figure out how to go about setting the commands for back or side sling, other than that it looks dope!

Love the pictures and hope you’re happy with your purchase :heart_eyes:

If you would like to be able to separately sling weapons to different places (front, rear, side), thats gonna by one hell of a coding work due to way the script is. If you only want to have a side sling for a specific vest, you can do that by adjusting the XYZ’s for that vest.

If you have any other questions, you’re welcome to reach me

1 Like

Would creating a second instance of the script, and changing the command work? or would it conflict with the original?

How do I sling to the side like in that one picture you posted? I just bought the script and It doesn’t seem like an option which sucks because I got the script hoping I could do what was shown in the picture.

Weapon slung on side of the vest has it’s XYZ and rotation set up especially in that way to move weapon to side. If you check config.lua and reference Vest ID, you will be able to see which one that is.

There’s no separate command to sling the weapon into different places on same vest. Each vest has only 1 way to sling the weapon.

There a way to restrict this to PD? It’s messing with my civilians they are not able to pull out weapons unless they are in a police car?

Hey, as shown in config, there’s a separate command for Civs that disables Persistent Weapons.

By default it’s /civ.