[Paid][Release][QBCore] Car Fobs and plate changing!

710-carFobs - A key and Plate system for QBCore!
This script gives you a car fob when you buy any car or take out a car from your garage!
YouTube Preview

Features and Info about the script

• For QBCore
  • Code is fully open you can edit and do whatever you’d like with the script!
  • Config for fob and plate price
  • Config for if locksmith takes cash/bank $
  • Admin command for custom plates
  • Each fob is binded by plate number if you dont have the fob for that plate on you, you cant unlock or lock the car!
  • Random plate generator for players (So they dont make bad plate names)
  • Make sure to read the README for steps needed to get the script working at the start! (A few small edits are required!)

Dependencies

ScreenShots

keyfobwplate

Purchase
Tebex

My other work
Tim Hortons Job - Tebex
Pizza Job - Tebex
Rosin Making - Tebex
Public Scripts - My Github

Oh very nice same that have bt target dependency I wish one like this just without target sistem like qb framework basic

Target is fairly easy to remove in this one. You can still use the fob as an item to lock and unlock already so would just have to set up the store to open with a keypress and youd be set! :slight_smile:

yes yes isnt a problem, and i recomeded to everyone to want a realistic sistem of keys for their cars, buy it , loock preaty nice men gj !

1 Like

@Kmack710 Anyway to get parked NPC vehicles to stay locked so the lockpick and hotwire is required?

Can you share fobs to other players ?

Example, i can give my key to my mates, so like 4 people have the key always for my key till the plate changes?

Thats in qb-vehiclekeys still

Yes its all done via plate number so you can just give them the fob and they can lock / unlock your cars

Sorry But I get THis… Thanks for anyhelp

You just need to update your oxmysql. Or change those events to the old exports.

Ok i did that no error but nothing pops up when I try to get key or get new plate but get new key ring works
Edit: I get the keys for a motorcycle but not cars when bought
Edit: So I get the fob but nothing with the npc works except buying a keyring

Can somebody help me locate the store or what i’m supposed to target so my civs can get a fob for their vehicle?

I just get a hi tried to give fob and then im given a temp fob and get nothing to appear at the paleto shop

im getting the same thing

Its in the readme how to get the ped to work. You have to add it to qb-target init.lua

And also the link to the map is there if you dont have the map that would explain why you wouldnt see anything

This map would be needed

i think i update my paleto gas station on the futur because it’s an old work and that need a little rework ^^

1 Like

Hi!
Im getting this error after trying the script for the first time.
Help would be appriciated.

All vehicles must be on shared/vehicles.lua

You can put a shop that doesn’t exist if it’s a job car or something like that

When I choose the option to get a new plate or buy a new fob I get this error

Edit: Okay so the problem was that I was using add-on vehicles so I tried with default gta cars and it worked. Aldo when I chose the option to get a new plate nothing happens and no errors pop up. Same with the keyring