[PAID - RELEASE] O'Shea Drug Dealer [Stand-Alone]

OShea Drug Dealer -- NO-ESX Compatability! -- STANDALONE ONLY

Another amazing script brought to you by B. O’Shea @FreshGaming.
You can purchase this script from the following: Click Me!

Script Features

/setinventory : Allows players to have a inventory that can be searched and used to sell drugs.
/getinventory : Allows a player to ‘search’ the contents of another players “Inventory” useful for cops.
You can toggle the ability for the script to use inventory or not.
If bypassed (inventory off) a random drug will be given to player

Player can go up to any Ped and use the sell key to sell to a Ped.
Peds greet player with a Hello, and Thank them on a successful transaction.
Peds will say no when they refuse to buy, and sometimes giving a verbal cue when calling the police.

The buying Ped can reject the offer which has a configurable percentage.
If rejected the Ped can call the police and tell them: where the incident occurred this has a configurable percentage.
A 911 Alert for police only will pop up with closest street names, as well as a Red Circle on map where the player is located for 10s.
The Ped can then: take their phone out, point it at the seller and send a real time photo to police this has a configurable percentage.
This appears as another Alert for police only.

Hand to Hand Visible Transactions!

A message will appear indicating quantity and sale price
If you walk away during a transaction the deal will be cancelled.
If you kill the Ped during the transaction the deal will be cancelled.
If you kill the Ped prior to him calling the cops, he will not alert them (works for first or second call).
You cannot resell to the same Ped.

Set-Up

1. Place the resource files in your server’s resources folder!
  2. Place ‘ensure OSheaDrugDealer’ in server.cfg
  3. Configure Server Settings in config.lua (See ReadMe)
  4. Configure Department Role ID’s (See ReadMe)
  5. Restart Server / Or Simply ‘/start OSheaDrugDealer’

Images / Video

Video!

8 Likes

I just got it I told you I was going to keep my eyes on your scripts lol I’m just waiting for that Email… :video_game: :100: :fire: :microscope: :syringe:

2 Likes

Bruh thank you so much!

2 Likes

I need some help setting this up when I do /setinventory or /getinventory nothing happens. can I get some support ?

1 Like

Of course. I will dm you

thank you so much for your help. honestly you are the best. great support :video_game: :microscope: :100: :100:

1 Like

Hey! :smiley:
Nice release, great support too!

Kind regards
TozyHD

1 Like

Hey guys I just released an update to this script. It gives chat help on the /setinventory and /getinventory. Also there is a new option in config where you can toggle the ability to use Interaction Menu (NOT MY SCRIPT BUT MY SERVER USES IT) . What this does is it turns off the need for /setinventory or /getinventory instead it checks your Interaction Menu inventory. You can achieve this by setting the config to true and inside Interaction Menu’s server.lua at the bottom add the following code.

RegisterServerEvent(‘SEM_InteractionMenu:InventorySearchDrugs’)
AddEventHandler(‘SEM_InteractionMenu:InventorySearchDrugs’, function(ID)
local Inventory = Inventories[ID]
TriggerClientEvent(‘OSheaDrugDealer:InventoryReturn’, source, Inventory)
end)

This script has been optimized from its original state. It was performing poorly at .36 ms it now runs between .09 and .13

Thank you all again! I will be posting a couple scripts I have been working on soon! Some Free and some Sold :sunny: Have an amazing time during your RP’s!

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire: :100: :100: :video_game: :video_game: :video_game:

1 Like

Is this resource obfuscated?

Yes, but I will re-release all my scripts un-obfuscated. To be honest I only did it so you cannot see that I put in a Resource name check so the resource name cannot be changed or the script wont work. Therefor people don’t just change the name of the script and discredit me. I will have this one released by end of the day. (Bank robbery needs to be rewritten) The link will be the same so anyone wishing to change to the un-obfuscated version can do so by redownloading this script. I will repost once I have reuploaded the script.

Tried to change Y to another button… Wont register… Tried different buttons as well… Which is not good for controller, And Im on a Car server, so lots of people play with gamepad… Yup… AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE DEFAULT KEYBIND THIS WONT WORK…

There is one that just changes the Character (Y) and one changes the input. I am going to rerelease this code unobfuscated today. I have almost finished my Bank Robbery redo. That way anyone can change anything they like. I will dm you when I finish.

Script is up unobfuscated to all. Just redownload from the Google Drive! Thank you all for your patience!

1 Like

:+1:t6: :100:

1 Like

… "EDIT’… Has been FIXED!!! Thanks to Simotsu for quick fix!!! This as Non ESX standalone is PURE GOLD!!! There are no others out here… #HappyCustomer

Are you changing the number that corresponds to the input you are trying to use? IE:

Config.ButtonUsed = ‘Y’ – Character to display
Config.ButtonConfig = 246 --Number used for Control(Use same as character above)

Both of these must be changed for the button to change.

There was an error in the code which was not allowing you to change the button in the config file. It has been fixed, and the code has been updated in the downloads. I apologize for htis inconvience. It was on line 70 in client/main.lua. If you wish to fix it the correct code is

IsControlJustPressed(1, Config.ButtonConfig) then

1 Like

My brother do you have any recommendations for a script that tells this script if I’m a cop or a civ ?

That is built into the script already. DM me I will walk you through setup :slight_smile:

1 Like