[PAID - RELEASE] O'Shea Bank Robbery [NON-ESX] [Stand-Alone]

Please link your information. I would love to see that. Because that is completely untrue.

I can find the following:
This is ModFreakz Lockpick MiniGame. Nothing like mine (they had One other Thermite Minigame, Nothing to do with what I have either).

As for “that green Lazer made by fivem network team” I could find absolutely nothing. Please, next time before you try to come and bash someone’s hard work, and try to discredit them. At least show proof?

I don’t mind people being upset about people trying to profit off others work, but that is certainly not the case here.

1 Like

The lua resources are obfuscated, anything html related is not. I am currently reworking the script and will be releasing it un-obfuscated(The server I dev for was compromised and the script was encrypted, I do not have an original copy unfortunately). Once complete I will post saying so.

Are you posting accurate information or you just posting for posting. are you bored ?? :shushing_face: :-1:t6:

Thanks, I don’t buy obfuscated resources, not because I intend to leak them, but because it prevents modification or bug fixing in the future. I wish the forum either banned it or required it to be said.

those are not new that’s V1 lockpicking and he gives that with his other scripts and for fivem network its [ESX] ATM ROBBERY SCRIPT

1 Like

and the other minigame is also on this script [Release][ESX] Crafting System

1 Like

Regarding the two minigames. I did not know they were already created for FiveM. I created them for Homework for my JavaScript 101 class, and brought them into this script. I also never said anything about selling the minigames. They are included with the BankRobbery script, which is the script for sale. Those games were created by me in 2016 at College. I am sure there are many versions as they are literally College homework material. You can google “Lockpick HTML Minigame” and find versions of that same game that date back to 2015.
This type of “your work is stolen” behavior is exactly why I do not release more scripts here. Everyone has some kind of opinion on the work people are creating. I have many custom optimized scripts that are the same as scripts already released. This does not mean the work is by any means copied or stolen. There is more than one way to do the same thing.
With that being said; I am the one who wrote these scripts. No one else. If you can not understand that I am not sure what else to tell you. You can also watch me remake it live right now from scratch. As my server was compromised and the target of ransomware. My Twitch

1 Like

People always judge by their eyes . They don’t know what is going on they just want to bash someone else work without knowing completely what’s going on. If the mini games were not yours this post wouldn’t be approved at first place. Keep up the good work :heart:

2 Likes

Almost finished with the rework. I am on a snag where the doors inside Pacific Bank are not able to be seen as objects. I know I did it in the previous version no problem. Not sure what the issue is here but trying to work through it. I would say the code is about 60% completed. Once done I will repost here and put up the new UNOBFUSCATED version. That way everyone who wants to optimize or customize the script can do so! Thank you all for your patience and I will be posting shortly!!

So in the Config im not seeing a Required Cops on duty… does this mean its default? and how many?

okGOINGDOWN
[OSheaBankRobbery] ERROR: Code 200 was not reached… Returning false. [Member Data NOT FOUND]
no role
ok

also getting this error and lock picking game is freezing on the slow ones

No alerts to PD. No cops required to do the job. No money given when job is complete… Is this broken for the time being or what? Do we have to wait for the rework? Also why are no tools required. No C4 but we have to blow up the vault. @simotsu

This is a Stand-Alone script. This is not for ESX. There are alerts to PD, you have to setup your config file. No money is given as it is stand-alone. No tools required because there is no inventory for standalone. (I replied to your other comment its just pending)

I am 90% done with the remake which will be released unobfuscated tomorrow. I can also release an ESX version but it will take a couple more days.

Stand Alone means it will function on any server… I dont know what you want me to change in the config to send alerts to “police” but whats the point of the script if it doesnt function on its own? Since its currently OBFUSCATED I cant even tell how it functions. Ive done the BotToken, GuildID and role for SAST since we use SASP (State Police) I just used that Role. Adjusted the robbery time to 5 mins and the amount of money given. I see nothing else in this config I can do on my end.

Did you link your discord to the config? [OSheaBankRobbery] ERROR: Code 200 was not reached… Returning false. [Member Data NOT FOUND]. This error is from not linking the discord. There are instructions in the read me file on how to do that, if you are having trouble feel free to DM me and I will help you. I am reuploading a new unobfuscated version tomorrow that will allow you to change anything about the script as well. I have sped up the slower lockpicks to stop this freezing issue from happening.

Im not trying to be an asshole or anything its that a stand alone should work with any framework and I also have your drug selling script. I know it said no esx compatibility and i guess thats my fault as I thought stand alone would work no matter what.

Yeah, it means that it does work any framework but its mostly for Roleplay purposes. The rework for esx will be done for the bank robbery which will be available to anyone who buys/has bought the script. I am not sure about the drug script at this time.

Ok script has been redone from scratch due to the issues I had. It is now available fully optimized and bug free! Just go to the googledrive, redownload the file. If you want to save the old one for some reason make sure you rename it before copying this in! Thank you all for your patience. ESX version also Available just remove commented lines in server.lua (Line 1 and line 2), and edit config esx features to true!

Script is no longer obfuscated.