[PAID - RELEASE] O'Shea Bank Robbery [NON-ESX] [Stand-Alone]

NON-ESX -- O'Shea Bank Robbery -- NON-ESX

Another amazing script brought to you by B. O’Shea @FreshGaming.
You can download this script from the following: Click Me!

Script Features

• StandAlone Script Can be used on ANY Server
  • Players can now have the script to add money in ESX! Just uncomment Server.lua line1 and line2 and configure settings inside config to true for ESX.
  • Players Can Rob all Major Banks and Most Fleeca’s
  • Lots of Customization in Config!
  • 2 Different CUSTOM Mini-Games Included!
  • Player Makes their way through any bank lockpick/hacking and blowing doors up.
  • Once inside Player uses a Torch to break into the Safety Deposit Boxes (Money Animation Included)
  • If a player Fails Lockpicking or Hacking 6x on any door it will trigger an alarm that sends an image/location of player to police.
  • Includes a config if you want to lock all necessary doors.
  • Can add additional banks if you would like.
  • Only Interactive NON-ESX Bank Robbery Script!

Usage

• Enter a Bank
  • Enter Corresponding Circle
  • Start Mini-Game/Bomb
  • Once inside Safety Deposit Room can Rob Bank

Set-Up

1. Place the resource files in your server’s resources folder!
  2. Place ‘ensure OSheaBankRobbery’ in server.cfg
  3. Place ‘ensure OSheaHackGame’ in server.cfg
  4. Place ‘ensure OSheaLockGame’ in server.cfg
  5. Configure Department Role ID’s (See ReadMe)
  6. Restart Server

Images / Video

YouTube Video

7 Likes

do you got permissions from the creators of mini games to sell?

Those are mini games I made for my java script class homeworks, but thank you for your concern.

OOOOOOOHHHHHH ! bro !!! I’m back hahahaha :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :100: :100: :100:

Does it have ip lock or encrypted?

Yo, it emailed me the script, but now Im having to request access. Please fix the link so that anyone that receives it can get the product they purchased. TY

Script is encrypted… Wont be buying because of this reason.

those minigames lockpick originally made by mod freaks and that green Lazer made by fivem network team

Hi, is this resource obfuscated?

Please link your information. I would love to see that. Because that is completely untrue.

I can find the following:
This is ModFreakz Lockpick MiniGame. Nothing like mine (they had One other Thermite Minigame, Nothing to do with what I have either).

As for “that green Lazer made by fivem network team” I could find absolutely nothing. Please, next time before you try to come and bash someone’s hard work, and try to discredit them. At least show proof?

I don’t mind people being upset about people trying to profit off others work, but that is certainly not the case here.

1 Like

The lua resources are obfuscated, anything html related is not. I am currently reworking the script and will be releasing it un-obfuscated(The server I dev for was compromised and the script was encrypted, I do not have an original copy unfortunately). Once complete I will post saying so.

Are you posting accurate information or you just posting for posting. are you bored ?? :shushing_face: :-1:t6:

Thanks, I don’t buy obfuscated resources, not because I intend to leak them, but because it prevents modification or bug fixing in the future. I wish the forum either banned it or required it to be said.

those are not new that’s V1 lockpicking and he gives that with his other scripts and for fivem network its [ESX] ATM ROBBERY SCRIPT

1 Like

and the other minigame is also on this script [Release][ESX] Crafting System

1 Like

Regarding the two minigames. I did not know they were already created for FiveM. I created them for Homework for my JavaScript 101 class, and brought them into this script. I also never said anything about selling the minigames. They are included with the BankRobbery script, which is the script for sale. Those games were created by me in 2016 at College. I am sure there are many versions as they are literally College homework material. You can google “Lockpick HTML Minigame” and find versions of that same game that date back to 2015.
This type of “your work is stolen” behavior is exactly why I do not release more scripts here. Everyone has some kind of opinion on the work people are creating. I have many custom optimized scripts that are the same as scripts already released. This does not mean the work is by any means copied or stolen. There is more than one way to do the same thing.
With that being said; I am the one who wrote these scripts. No one else. If you can not understand that I am not sure what else to tell you. You can also watch me remake it live right now from scratch. As my server was compromised and the target of ransomware. My Twitch

1 Like

People always judge by their eyes . They don’t know what is going on they just want to bash someone else work without knowing completely what’s going on. If the mini games were not yours this post wouldn’t be approved at first place. Keep up the good work :heart:

2 Likes

Almost finished with the rework. I am on a snag where the doors inside Pacific Bank are not able to be seen as objects. I know I did it in the previous version no problem. Not sure what the issue is here but trying to work through it. I would say the code is about 60% completed. Once done I will repost here and put up the new UNOBFUSCATED version. That way everyone who wants to optimize or customize the script can do so! Thank you all for your patience and I will be posting shortly!!

So in the Config im not seeing a Required Cops on duty… does this mean its default? and how many?

okGOINGDOWN
[OSheaBankRobbery] ERROR: Code 200 was not reached… Returning false. [Member Data NOT FOUND]
no role
ok

also getting this error and lock picking game is freezing on the slow ones