[PAID-RELEASE] Los Santos Police Department Uniform Package

This is designed to be a simple uniform package for any FiveM server looking for something nice. The files come FiveM ready! This pack includes the class A, B & C uniforms for female officers!

A list of images can be found here

This package is $10 and can be purchased from my tebex store here

5 Likes

that pack inclued woman uniform ?

1 Like

Another pack that doesn’t think of women, what are we supposed to tell them on our servers? …

1 Like

Hello. Actually, I’ve tried very hard to get female compatible uniforms into this package. I probably spent a few hours looking. To create these textures with quality, I have to use a PSD format with the mapped model locations. But female models have a much different placement. I was not able to find a PSD for females. It’s not that I didn’t think, care or try, it’s that I cant. So please don’t assume so aggressively and ask next time. If it’s so important to you, create your own. Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry @OPandaPT there currently is not. Though I will continue trying over the next few weeks to see if I can do something about the issue that I am having with them. I will contact you and anyone else who asks this question when and if this does happen. The post will be edited as well. Thank you for asking, and have a nice day!

1 Like

Well im looking for a complete pack of clothes for police , man and woman.
When nu get tell me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look at sergeant frankies EUP for LSPD EUP cost 10$ and has female and male EUP support

2 Likes

if your female officers dont care about boobs you can just rename the files.

1 Like

And his work is used in every single crappy vMenu server possible with belts that have magazine pouches behind the holster :slight_smile: (his is also $30 not $10)

Just note that male and female parts of EUP are the same so basically changing it to female is easy.

1 Like

I wish! This is true when using EUP models from versions like 8.1. I am using version 9.3! Version 9.3 is higher poly and overall much better looking. They require different textures and for some reason (no idea how or why) but just copying and pasting like you mentioned is not possible anymore. I could have made this pack 8.1 and included females but it would look really bad IMO. You’re right, but again not as easy with the beta versions of EUP. Though I wish I could lol

Hello again! I have updated the package to include female class A, B & C uniforms. This includes the shirts and pants.

Nice
Good job keep it up!

1 Like

OP request