[PAID - RELEASE] Hunting

Which version? Version 1.1 or higher? Can you make a screen of resmon? Thankyou.

to change the language or add your own, do I need to contact you or can I do it myself?
binding to the ip address is going on?

You can of course change / add / delete / modify the languages ​​without my intervention. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If you use version 1.1 or lower of esx you will have to comment on lines 12, 16, 17 and 18 In server/main.lua, because with this version you do not have the weight system. :smiley:

all goo di recoded it to use the limit system. however i do have a slight issue with using this and diving together. after you hunt then when you go diving it says you got 1 leather instead of the diving rewards.

Here you go, a free version and not a paid one and it’s even better - [Release] esx_hunting - Hunt animals and sell meat

1 Like

Except that as explained in the description it’s not really the same but hey it’s okay

1 Like

I bought this hunt and I lost all the animals on the server) tell me how to increase the population of animals on the server?)

1 Like

after an hour of searching for animals, I found a deer, a cool resource. I recommend it to everyone, the author thank you for selling so cheap)

If using NONPC 0%
Can it be used ?

As with most free things this is not even close to being the same. The script you linked provides you with a free gun (wtf?) and it spawns the animals for you to kill. This paid script allows you to hunt random animals that spawn throughout the map.

No, you need NPC’s - Animals count as NPC’s. I have a script that only spawns animals if you want it.

I have a script that does this if you want it.

Can you seend the script please. Thank you,

yes please can you share

LuxeRP-Animals.zip (1.7 KB)

2 Likes

you might have to edit it a bit. Ive got deer spawning on the mountains, cyotes at stab city and a bigfoot that can spawn anywhere north of Los Santos City heheheh

Does the script automatically spawn the animals?

My script does not support animal spawn, I am using natively spawning animals

Thanks, is there a script for that?