[PAID - RELEASE] Hunting

Hello everyone,
today I present to you my Hunting script.

Quick description:

This Hunting script is different from the others, this one uses native animal spawn. The goal is to give your players the opportunity to hunt in the areas they want and that they will have spotted in the game, which adds realism to their gameplay. This script is not an activity like the others, there is no need for a trigger to activate it, you just have to hunt an animal and approach it in order to skin it. With this script you will be able to choose the loot of each animal independently as well as their quantities, I leave you with your imagination to choose the best loot for your players. To skin your preys, it is enough to have, if you wish it in the configuration file, a sharp weapon among those authorized.

Configuration:

Dependencies:

• Any version of ESX or EXM ( Only for items )
  • ProgressBars ( is not obligatory )

If you want to customize this script you can possibly contact me to make this modification.

Resale of items:

If you don’t have a resale system for items, I have made a free script that allows you to create a Wholesaler Market.

Information:
Price: 6.99 EUR (without taxes)

Preview: Hunting demo

To buy the script go to my corresponding tebex page:
https://mrz.tebex.io/package/4311098

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me, I will answer them as quickly as possible.

5 Likes

Will this work with OneSync enabled?

Yes of course :smile:

What makes your paid resource better then other free versions of hunting resources?

6 Likes

As I indicated in the description, this is not a normal script in development. At first, the animals used are not manually spawned, I use the natively spawn animals, which allows players to have the opportunity to hunt in the areas they want and that they will have spotted in the game. it adds realism to their gameplay, it gives them complete freedom. Then there is the configuration, with the fact that we can customize the loot of each animal independently ect

To what we have the generation of animals, deactivated?, if it is paid, it should be a different organized script.

There is my idea, do something organized, that when the player begins the hunting of a weapon while he is getting married, when he leaves the radio from home, the weapon automatically disappears to the player, in the same way if it is disconnected.

1 Like

when will there be a place to sell the meat you got we bought the script and there’s no place to sell at kinda disappointing.

There are pawnshop scripts out there, that you can customize to be a meat trader :slight_smile:

I am doing a script precisely ^^

I just added the script to resell items. :smile:

Having an issue with animals not spawning and walking around on their own. Any idea of a fix for this?

You must have a script which must modify the density of the npc.

So NPC 0 can’t make animals appear?

this script allows you to hunt any and all animals on the map in any location?

It’s exactly that ! :smile:

1 Like

Please send a copy of your resource to moderators group for approval.

So im trying to make this work with esx 1.1 but it just refuses to give me items no matter what i do. any ideas?

Comment the lines 12, 16, 17 and 18 In server/main.lua. it’s because you don’t use the inventory weight system :grin:

Is this encrypted/obfuscated? I’m asking because I don’t like not being abble to change stuff, if I feel like I need to :stuck_out_tongue:

no he is not :smile:

1 Like