[Paid-Release] BsHP AC Repair Job - Fully customisable (ESX)

Hello Everyone!
I’m happy to release my new script, which is an AC repair job. It is fully optimised and easy to configure. You change your clothes, get a car and just start looking for smoking broken ACs on roof tops. After you repair an AC there is a 20 min cooldown on it (can be changed).

Config:

You can check it out here:

• BsHP AC Repair Job [TEBEX] (LOWER PRICE FOR A WEEK)

Preview:
Here

Thank you for your interest, have a nice day!

Update:

• Added progressbar when fixing AC.
  • Added a help option to the config, when turned on every 20 sec it tells you the distance to the closest AC.
  • Added blips as a help option

Preview about updates

1 Like

Looks cool and unique personally I’ve never seen a script like this cool release.

1 Like

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m happy that you like it.

Add blips to where the AC needs fixing when it gives you the job. Maybe add a progress bar aswell. If these get added with a new video. I will buy this. Still great job mate.

hey this looks pretty cool can u post a preview? thanks

Good idea! I will add the progressbar soon. It doesn’t have blips because you can fix any AC which has that type, I think it’s much better than a strict route, you can search for them and explore the city.

Hey, I’m glad you like it! There is a preview on the tebex store, but I’ll add it to the post thank you!

1 Like

Added the preview and updated the script! I will update the preview soon! Thanks guys :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Have a nice day!

Maybe add it so you can enable and disable the blips then for people who want use them?

Lowered the price a bit, it’s summer we have to get those ACs working :wink: Considering adding blips, will update you soon!

Awesome if it dose get added in let me know and I will buy this.

Added blips, here’s a little preview about the updates: Preview

You can still repair any AC but the blips help you with some location. (Can be configured easily in the config file)

Updated the picture of the config file in the post!

Have a nice day guys! :slight_smile:

Perfect mate. WIll be getting this now.

Tebex doesn’t ask for an email to send the script too, and your Discord doesn’t allow DM’s. I purchased this but did not receive it.

Edit: He emailed me and squared me away shortly after the post :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Suggestions if I may. All are done easily enough by the customer, but figured I’d share the ideas :slightly_smiling_face:

Add config to disable vehicle rental.
Add config to disable NPC aspect - basically allow anyone to repair AC’s at any time.
Add config option to require an item to complete repairs (electrician tools?)

I plan on doing this all myself anyways, to make the job a hidden work option in the city. Figured I’d share my idea.

1 Like

Good idea! Will do it later! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Next week i’m away so it has to wait a bit tho. Thank you for the great idea!

1 Like

Hey guys! Just updated the script and added the improvements Skeetzy suggested!

New features:

• Option to disable vehicle rental
  • Option to disable NPC
  • Option to require item for the repair

Also all my scripts are on sale in September!

Sale until Halloween! (30%) Enjoy! :wink: