[Paid Release] Bluse Container [ESX]

Bluse Container for ESX. (1.1)

Container system for ESX, comes with deposit system, with the option for saving them to a database and custom the weight. If you want you can use a custom ymap for the conteiner script, we have 4 different map, and we make the best UI. Note it is forbidden to copy, edit, reproduce the contents and images present in the lessons in any form.

• The dissemination, redistribution and publication of content and images, including recordings, is also prohibited in any way and means not expressly authorized by the author and by BluseStudios.

Preview

Requirements

• ESX Framework (version 1).
  • Chezza Inventory or esx_inventory.
  • All of the requirements for ESX (mysql-async).

Where to purchase

6 Likes

No Tebex link

Tebex online

why you dont give the ymap with this script ?

We insert community bluse-map

One of the best container scripts I’ve seen! Works great and is easy to implement!

it also works with esx v1 (1.2)

Thanks @BLUSE

1 Like

Thanks you so mutch @amgmacht :heart:

1 Like

Great Script. Works perfect for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks youuuuuu! @Musiker15 :slight_smile:

Such a cool script. Adds that extra little detail to your server that my community loved from the moment I added it and it’s so easy to set up!

1 Like

Thank you very much to you, I am really happy that you have become a customer @dvppy, if you need any help please contact me. :blush:

bought this and cant seem to be able to open the container,

Using all requirements and esx 1.1 not sure as to why its not working ? no errors in console

1 Like

Sorry for the post, i didnt found the file to download :slight_smile: Now i got it thanks!

For me too, i can’t open the container, how i can fix please?

Maybe we need a little tutorial about some edit to chezzas inventory?

Just contact me :slight_smile:

Can players rent more than 1 cabinet?

id like to enable the same thing as my sever people have 4 slots and can only use it on one as its steam locked

what do container do