MODULE_NATIONS 2.0
(Sales with +100 customers)

REQUIEREMENT :

• Redem_roleplay:Reboot with OXYMYSQL
  • VORP with OXYMYSQL

Version 2.0.0 , last update 02/03/2023
CHANGELOG

Infos, how its working ?

EN The script allows to create a real economy on your server redem_roleplay or vorp, bank tax system, city tax system, city tax system associated with a nation, players can join a city and take the nationality. It is possible to have mayors for each city, one governor per nation, a governor can be a mayor too. Server admins can create an infinite number of cities and nations without server performance impacts (0.00ms)

FR Le script permet de crée une véritable économie sur votre serveur redem_roleplay ou vorp, système de taxes de banques, système de taxes de ville, système de taxe de ville associé a une nation, les joueurs peuvent rejoindre une ville et en prendre la nationalité. Il est possible d’avoir des maires pour chacune des villes, un gouverneur par nation, un gouverneur peut être maire également. Les admins de serveur, peuvent crée une infinité de villes et de nations sans impacts de performance serveur (0.00ms).

EN

• Add as many cities as you want, attach this city to a nation, for example 10 cities can be attached to a nation and 2 others to another nation.
  • Cities can have a mayor player, he will be able to manage the economy of this city and the taxes, but also the issuance of passport to take the origins.
  • The mayor can manage city taxes, bank taxes, population max, entrance fee, city bank vault, MOTD style message, but also the money he will automatically give to players every X real time from the dedicated server.
  • Players against taxes can get papers as well as the nationality of a city/nation, and get an IRL reward every day defined by the mayor.
  • Players can join and leave at any time, but also get a passport and rewards from the city.
  • Each city has its own economy, each city has its own rules, nevertheless the government will take taxes from the cities in its nation!
  • A governor can be elected to manage an entire country/state, he can set taxes on the cities, but also collect the tax money from the cities and dispatch it to the cities.
  • LUA exports allow you to add these lines in your shops and your other stores to supply a nation or a city on the bank side.
  • Constant 0.00ms performance for maximum fun!
  • Impressive roleplay possibilities, war, elections, but also a lot of ideas coming from your brain!
  • Players can be controlled by the immigration, use your papers to prove your nationality.
    [If infinity_bank used] players will lose money in the bank, otherwise not.

FR

• Les ville possèdent des taxes de banque.
  • Les villes possèdent des taxes de ville aux citoyens.
  • Les joueurs peuvent rejoindre une ville et en prendre la nationalitĂ©.
  • Il est possible d’avoir un maire par ville.
  • Le maire peut gĂ©rer les taxes d’une ville et sa banque unique.
  • Il est possible d’avoir un gouverneur par nation.
  • Le gouverneur gère les taxes des villes de sa nation.
  • Le gouverneur rĂ©cupère les taxes de gouvernement de sa nation.
  • Les admins serveur place les villes.
  • Les admins serveur change les noms et les images de fond.
  • InfinitĂ© en placement de villes/nations sans impacts de performance.
  • Compatible oneSync
  • Les taxes sont automatiquement prĂ©levĂ© par le serveur, aucune gestion ou commande a rĂ©alisĂ©.
  • Vous pouvez choisir le temps des taxes (minutes, heures, mois…)
  • SĂ©curitĂ©, l’ensemble des actions sont rĂ©alisĂ© cotĂ© serveur et en base de donnĂ©e.
  • Notifications NUI incluses, pas de dĂ©pendency requises (seul redem, redem_roleplay framework)
  • Pour une meilleure expĂ©rience il est recommandĂ© d’utiliser notre infinity_banks en association.
  • DĂ©finissez les rĂ©compenses aux citoyens
    [Si infinity_bank utilisé] les joueurs perdrons de l’argent en banque, sinon non.

New options are coming on this script, as well as extensions to guarantee an ultra realistic economy on your servers. (free update for customers)

Tebex Store (REDEM_ROLEPLAY:REBOOT VERSION)
Tebex Store (VORP VERSION)

3 Likes

Is it also coming for VORP ?

1 Like

Hello, idk for the moment.

I need this in vorp :cry:

1 Like

Hi I convert in VORP soon :wink:

You asked for it, here it is :wink:
**VORP Release ** ! https://altitude-dev.tebex.io/category/vorp

Mate! I’m naming my first born “Shepxbfr” Love your work haha

2 Likes

Ahaha excellent, this is a old pseudonyme ^^ thanks for support…

Any pics with CPU time (resmon) running?

1 Like

Hello, of course, if the script is not used or the player moves away from the point of interaction it is constantly 0.00ms, if the player uses it on average 0.02ms / 0.03ms.

no_used

all updates are free.
Have a nice day

1 Like

Just wanted to say this is a very well built script with beautiful UI. Shep definitely knows what he is doing. With API functions planned to be coming, this script will be perfect.

1 Like

Hello thank you for your positive feedback, indeed I plan a lot of small things in July, because my PC is in repair ^^

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t get the purpose of this script. If I use this script, does every player in my server have to join a town? Is there any benefit to joining a town? If not, then everyone who doesn’t want to be taxed can simply not join a town.

Not the creator of course, but I will describe my implementation and planned usage. Governors/Mayors are able to set their own taxes and regulations on the towns or areas (ex. Strawberry, Ambarino). With the module bank as well, all bank accounts are separate. My implementation has been such that the banks further E have higher taxes but are around more of the businesses and job opportunities. Players that create their own businesses have to choose if they want lower taxes and be further away from the high population areas, or choose a business with higher taxes and potentially more income. With the API coming out, I also plan on tieing this in with player-owned businesses on how much of their income is automatically taxed from their store/business purchases. Being a part of a different town/government too has its own laws and jurisdiction for paper-carrying citizens to follow. In some towns, if you are caught hunting without being a citizen or having a license is punishable by a fine.

2 Likes

You have summarized everything :wink:

Nevertheless I foresee a lot of new features soon on this core script (not to mention that the whole thing can be managed via a website)

Hello I am having an issue with the VORP version. I did all the debugging I could but I couldn’t solve the issue.

When I join a town it does not change me off of vagabond when I open the town again.

Also could an event be added that I can put into other scripts to add money to a town or nation? for example I have a script that does housing taxes, if I put the trigger event in that script it adds money to the town or nation. just a suggestion to help get more compatibility with other scripts

Hi @Ace_Dax please go to my discord for get support, no support in forum side.
Dear Shepard

New release 1.4.0 (Vorp/Redem:rp) :

Optimized/Fix/new

- X2 New columns sql in town_citizen (join_date, last_reward)
    - New: Citizens can claim the daily reward in a city
    - New: Reward money can be deducted from the city bank.
    - New: Define $ rewarded and exp and 2 items and Quantity of items rewarded ! (with X2 GIF XD)
    - User Select css design fix
    - Notication z-index design fix
    - Small change in lua code

For Developpers (requested for many devs, the two new exports functions availables)

- Export functions now availables : 
        Add/Remove Money from Town, 
        Add/Remove Money from Nation

Life Quality Update for Citizens applied in Town

- Citizens of a city can now get a daily reward $ and EXP and two items with Quantity (day/day) which is definable in the config.lua by your admins.
    - Vagabond not rewarded :wink:

A new big update is released for REDEM:ROLEPLAY REBOOT or VORP
Rework and news features Version 2.0
Changelog