[PAID] Realistic Jet Eject Animation

Realistic Jet Eject Animation - (Paid Resource)

This script allows you to have a realistic jet eject animation that works on all planes.

Features

• Works On All Jets/Planes
  • Eject Seat
  • Eject Seat Parachute
  • Controllable Parachute Deployment
  • Sound Effects
  • Camera Effects
  • Variety Of Configs
  • Standalone Script
  • Onesync Compatible

Installation

1. Purchase the resource from our Tebex Store.

2. Check your email (And Spam Folder) for the resource

3. Place the resource files in your server’s resources folder!

Usage

Fairly simple, set Whitelist To true in settings.ini, add the vehicle spawn name to the [Vehicles] tag, press E in-game to eject. (Key changeable in the game Keybinds Settings)

Screenshots

6 Likes

15 USD is a bit too much for an animation for me…

You are free to purchase or not, if you watched the video you would clearly notice that the ‘animation’ includes an ejector seat, a parachute, a custom camera view, and controls for the parachute.

Was wondering why I cant change the keybind in settings.ini for like a week
then I came back to the site and realised lmfao…
Anyway, the script is really cool, and the bois from my server are really happy to use it <3

1 Like

Glad to know you love it, if you need any assistance you always contact our support anytime :heart:

well, the script stopped working and It’s because of the fact, that the “e” key is reserverd for some other script. And I wanted to ask how to change the key which launches the ejector seat?
Because I’m pretty pissed bc of the fact, that I can’t use it :frowning:

Hi, we listed above in the usage that you can change the key in the in game keybind settings

Is it C# or LUA?

Its C#

very good idea :gift_heart:

1 Like

Server side too? Or the script is only client side?

yes server side too but we can change the server side to lua if you request it after purchase

Oh ok. I’m blind