[PAID] RAHE Racing System [ESX / QB / Standalone]

Hello hello, been wanting to pick this one up for many months now just been tight on funds. Any chance there will be a Christmas Santa discount? :grin:

Hey, unfortunately no christmas discounts are currently planned.

The racing resource is almost a year old and is still regularly receiving new features!
We released another update today featuring stuff such as:

• GPS / checkpoint color changing
  • New events and functions for developers
  • Multiple brand new data views (detailed race view, sort race results by class)
  • Performance optimizations
  • Dynamic DNF timer calculations for competitions

… and much more.

This looks fantastic, from what I saw in the video!

I have a questions though. These questions are pretty much the same for Racing system and Drifting system as well:

1. You say not all the code is encrypted. I’d want to have access to QB framework functions responsible for payouts. Is that a possibility? If not, is possible to do minor tweaks to said functions through you?

2. Is the drift handling separate from Drift system app? We use our own script for that.

3. Does those two releases come in some bundle for little bit less? :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m very glad that you like our products. These are all great questions you have!

1. All framework related functions are unencrypted. Because of this, you can make it work with any framework. Therefore, yes, the QB function that’s giving people money is of course unencrypted (and must be).

2. We don’t provide drift handlings for the RAHE Drifting System. We just provide the whole tablet system and the drift counter. You must have your own system / take handlings from somewhere.

3. There are currently no planned discounts.

1 Like

Thanks for the response!

One more thing. I think it might be useful to others, if you could modify this app into regular events, not necessarily car related. You know, “dance party at today’s 9pm”, “reveling of a new business tomorrow 1pm” etc.

With custom pics, YT videos, that sort of stuff. I might use it some time in the future myself!

And even better, you could try to replicate it the way it can be utilized for custom server pages, something like good, old Tabby

Is it possible to output the results data to a webpage?

It is possible, yes, but it would be something you’d have to develop, as we only provide FiveM in-game functionality. All race results (track information, standings, times and everything else related) are saved into your FiveM server database.

To display them on a webpage, you would have to make your webpage connect to the same database, get the information and then display it on the page.

Thanks for reply.
Ok so i have this, the Identifier, but no Name, how can I make it show the users name please. Of course this is a mock version, but I cannot figure how to pull that user name as well.

Help would be appreciated

Would I pull that info from here:

You’re on the right path. The player name is indeed in the ra_racing_user_settings table, the alias column.

So when you have a race result (like on your first picture), you take the player identifier from there and then you find his name from the ra_racing_user_settings table using that identifier. As you can see, both of these tables have a player_identifier column - that’s how you connect them.

Thank you, I know you don’t support outside of fivem, but I have figured most out.

I hope it helps anyone else that wants data loaded from database to a webpage in real time.

Now working on the Boosting and maps to pull data from there etc.

Here is race Results: (Ignore the null) not fully completed On light Version

Dark

Hi we are currently considering installing this mod to a FiveM server with 100-150 players. Is it possible to limit players who can create the race? thank you for your hardwork!

Hi we are currently considering installing this mod to a FiveM server with 100-150 players. Is it possible to limit players who can create the race? thank you for your hardwork!

Hey! Normal races (that people do for practising, testing new tracks etc) are available for everyone. But you can limit who can create competition races (the ones that actually matter, as you gain ELO and money in these). Also, track creation can similarly be limited.

Hi! We have this script on our server and I would like to know how can I create competitive races with prize as the automated ones

And also if possible to remove / clear races unplayed.

Competition races are removed from the tablet once they start. If they are not disappearing for you, then this means you have manually created some competitions that are unable to start (because they don’t have results available to calculate the DNF timer).

The config has multiple options for the automatic competition generator. Additionally, we have sections dedicated to explaining how the generator works and what data is needed in our documentation. So, please visit our documentation page to learn more: Race types explained - RAHE Development

If you have additional questions, we can assist you better in our Discord server.

For this in particular, we need to play some normal races (same tracks) in normal? Any idea of how many?

Hey , i dont own the Script or the server but and i dont know if the server owner contacted you but here’s the problem :

Me and my friend created a race that appeard in Competition mode , let call the race that give us trouble “Race-A”

Race-A when it appear in competition so we wanted to play the race but the creator of this one deleted Race-A while it was listed on competition and before RaceA started. We still managed to play the race.

But now the problem is that Race-A is stuck a the top of the competition race list on the tablet at 21h24 and we can’t play any competition race because nothing appear on the ground

And just below the Race-A on the competition list there other races that start at 19h00 , 19h14 etc…

I read all the doc on General information - RAHE Development but nothing about this problem

I suppose it bugged out in the oxmysql or something ?.. How can we fix this ?

it’s an ESX Server

Read the 2-3 replies that are above your post:

If they are not disappearing for you, then this means you have manually created some competitions that
are unable to start (because they don’t have results available to calculate the DNF timer).

That also affects your other competitions. So if your Race-A is an S class competition, then please create an S class result on that track (it doesn’t currently exist). After a result exists, the competition will start after a server restart.

Thanks for the quick response !

I wanted to try what you said… but… the owner deleted the track in the database (oxmysql) : https://i.imgur.com/2YOc9aB.png

So i try to re-created the track with the same name and same description , did like you said , waited the server restart but nah… it still stuck like in the pic.

Is there an other method to fix that ? Should we uninstall the full script and re-install it (database inclued) ?

Thanks in advance