[PAID] | [QBCORE] Traffic Lights Priority

• What does this script offer? By name is obvious that this script manages traffic.

• In config, you can set up which cars with sirens on can turn traffic lights into the green.

• Also, you can setup it up for everyone who is in the car. How does it work? When the driver stops in front of the traffic light it turns the traffic lights green.

Preview

Configuration

Features

• Resmon client - 0.00ms idle / 0.01ms-0.08 use (It depends on speed of car. Vanilla 0.01-0.05ms)
  • Configurable - config
  • 1 Thread
  • Easy-to-Configure!

We are using the Asset Escrow system

Buy on :shopping_cart: TEBEX
Documentation :books: GitBook

This script is a part of the Basic script package

Code accessible No
Subscription based Yes
Lines (approximately) 397
Requirements QB-Core
Support Yes

esx any chance?

So subscription only? Yeah nice script from what I can tell but no thank you. No disrespect intended but for me, subscription are a “death by a thousand cuts” for a server owner. Good luck.

Yep, soon. Mby standalone too.

Yep, sub only. I took it from my view. I’m student and when somebody say me “Hey there is package of scripts where are handsome and usefull scripts for 3€ per month”. That’s not such a big loss, it is more acceptable for me than 1 script for 25€ or 60€

You need stop with this subscription bullshit seriously you have awesome scripts but its a big turn off for buyers. I rather buy standalone scripts than subscription. Im surely Im not the only one.

1 Like

I just find it funny due to the fact it is the same thing with Adobe, People cry about it every day, but they still pay for it at the end of the day. If he wants to do subscription then so be it, people will buy it no matter what that’s how this works.

I’ve looked into code and I’ve made it standalone, but it wasn’t intentional :rofl:. I have to just change a few lines.

For anybody curious on how to remake this script: