[PAID] QBCore Territories

Prime Scripts - Territories

With this script your players will decide who's the best gang in the city by wining influence. We have configured a way for you guys select police jobs to intervein in this territory wars.

• Is Optimized;
  • Full Configurable;
  • QB Gangs;
  • QB Jobs;
  • QB Job Types;

It's now available on Tebex

Prime Scripts wishes you a happy new year! 🎆

Preview:

Video

Other Scripts:

[QB/ESX] K9 Script
[QB] Wallets

More information:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 900
Requirements QB Core
Support Yes
3 Likes

mf territories ? lol :thinking:

1 Like

No, this is pm-territories.

hmm. do you have a preview ?

1 Like

Yes, what does it matter? Maybe I’ve just inspired in that?

As a buyer I 'm asking you for a preview ? What am I buying screenshots or a leaked resource ?

3 Likes

Tomorrow I will get a preview for you if that’s the problem, just add me on Discord or join ours. I will not continue to argument here this isn’t a chat.

Just post a preview… those “locations” are sus af if they are the same as another territory script…

2 Likes

This is not your work man, and neither is (wallets) or (k9) that you are selling, you have just ripped people’s FREE work, changed nothing but added your own crap at the top, then selling it!

You ask people to add you on discord for a preview, why not show it here? cause you know it is ripped and people will call you out, that is why.

Pathetic!

1 Like

For people like you that like to defame other people’s work, I just respond with work.

Territories Script Showcase [QBCore] - YouTube

We didn’t did a preview before, because we thought that the script was very simple for you guys to understand. Relatively to our other scripts only we decide whether the work is free or not, I just want to say we don’t rip/steal/scam other people’s work.

Have a good day.

Hello!
I will leave a word of appreciation.
I bought the script and I can say that all these negative comments are from people who speak without knowing what they are saying! It’s easy to come around and criticize others’ work, but they don’t do better.
Don’t listen to these people.

Good job and keep it up!

Happy new year! :grinning:

simple to understand or not, we deserve to see a video demo…

What are you smoking dude…

How can you release a paid script that uses the SAME IDENTICAL territory zones as anothers… lol

Like tf…

can u make this free now with source code, i want to develop the script even harder and i will give it back to u