[PAID][QBCore] Pizza This Pizzeria job

My Store

This is Pizza This Pizzeria from the original creator DankLife Gaming Scripts for QBCore Framework NOTE: if you use custom scripts or framework, you might experience problems of things not working. Here is a list of required scripts for this to fully work right out the box:

Requires Latest versions of each:

This Job Offers Another perfect spot in Your city. Pizza This Job Is a custom fully player managed pizzeria meaning there is not a shop to buy any of the food. you must make food if you’re working there or purchase food from any working employee.

The MLO is Available only by Gabz & his team who makes custom MLO thru his Subscription on his website. https://www.gabzv.com/

Features:

Here is a list of features that you can do while working for Pizza This.

You can make the following pizzas Served in Boxes and slices and full pizzas:

• Margherita
  • Marinara
  • Diavola
  • Capricciosa
  • Vegetariana

You can make the following pastas:

• Bolognese
  • Calamari Marinara
  • Homemade Meatball
  • Alla Vodka
  • Pescatore

You can serve the following Dessert:

• Tiramisu
  • Chocolate Gelato Cone
  • Vanilla Gelato Cone
  • Fresh Fruits Cup

All pizzas and pastas require ingredients in order for you to make them.

Here is a list of all ingredients for both pizza and pastas:

• Mozzarella
  • Tomato sauce
  • Basil
  • Garlic
  • Oregano
  • Ham
  • Mushroom
  • Chilli
  • Spicy salami
  • Parmesan
  • Artichokes
  • Olives
  • Aubergines
  • Zucchini
  • Roasted Vegetables
  • Italian Bolognese Sauce
  • Pasta
  • Squid rings
  • Meatballs
  • Prosciutto
  • Vodka sauce
  • Shrimp
  • Calamari
  • Clams

Delivery Jobs

Use empty delivery bags and the register to start a waiting delivery. Then talk to the guy outside to get yourself the keys to the pizza delivery car that’s available to all employees. Once you get to the location of the delivery and give the customer his food then you will get back a ticket which can be turned in at the register to earn some money for you as well as for your company so you’re able to afford to make the food.

Drinks

Employees can purchase drinks for customers thru the beer fountain next to the cash registers. Pizza This has coke-cola, beer, liqueur.

Phone Service

You have the ability to call any onduty Pizza This employee on the phone under services to place orders for them to prepare for player deliveries or pickup.

Warehouse
Have you run out of ingredients? Use the registers to order the pallet ingredients, it does cost 500 bucks for each pallet. You have 3 options:

• Pizza ingredients pallet
  • Pasta ingredient pallet
  • Both pizza & pasta ingredient pallets

once you have picked up the ingredients you bought take them back to the store to the freezer to unpack them to get your ingredients.

Front Counter

Once you charge the customer for their order thru the cash register, you’re able to give their order thru the front counter using qb-target.

Food Storage

Once you call the warehouse with the option on the register. Travel there to pick up the pallet that you bought. You can take it to the freezer and unload the pallet to get ingredients. You now can store those ingredients in the fridge.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Support Yes - My Discord
5 Likes

Seems like a great release! Could you add a showcase video?

im currently working on a showcase video it be out in next few days!

2 Likes

Bought this and the download link no longer works?

im going to dm you and we get this solved

In my opinion the is maybe a little high but this seems like a great release.
Maybe too much ingredients if it’s a non-whitelist job in case it’s a business I think it’s perfect.

Good job mate.

I love how complex it is. Personally, I don’t like shallow, and very-easy-to-do jobs as a player nor want very easy and ‘as-usual’ ordinary scripts on my server. GJ
I’ll keep an eye on this.